Saturday, June 23, 2007

My Day

Hello dear world

How are you on this lovely Saturday ??? I am doing well. I did sleep in this morning but I woke up just in time to go to Truett's with my family for breakfast. I have to tell you that scrambled eggs are my favorite food for breakfast. While I was there I had a cookies -n-cream milkshake since its been so hot. I can tell you that my milkshake was quite good. My youngest niece Megan had my whipped cream that was on top of my milkshake. They have a wonderful buffet at Truett's. The buffet consists of bacon, pieces of chicken, grits, warm apples, gravy and biscuits, sausages and scrambled eggs of course. If your ever in the Georgia area you need to visit Truett's.

Anywho.....after breakfast we then went over to Target where I bought some books, some handwritten journals that I liked and a CD by Andrea Bocelli ----------> www.andreabocelli.com/ . I have to tell you that Andrea is a tremendous singer. If you get the chance you have to get one of his CD's. I'm sure you will enjoy listening to him sing.

So how has your day been ? It has been extremely warm here in my neck of the woods. It has been like 1000 degrees here and getting hotter by the day. I hope that your able to get out and enjoy your day as I have with my family. At the moment we are home and cooling off from the heat of the day. I am off of work this weekend so I am enjoying my weekend with my family. Take care my dear friends.

By the way here is a song he did that I want to share with you from Youtube ---------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMav2C1maMo.

Update : A few minutes ago I watched a movie called "Jesse Stone:Death In Paradise". My favorite actor Tom Selleck plays a Police Chief named Jesse Stone. I have to say that Tom does a great job of playing Jesse and he's not all that bad to look at I might add. I have always liked watching the movies Tom has acted in. Tom in my own opinion is a very talented actor. I just thought I would share that with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0dzZTPWrSM . My dear world you have to check out a guy named Paul Potts who sings Opera and does quite an amazing job. Please please do tell me what you think of him. I thought he did an amazing job. Some of my other links wouldn't work but this one does. I was trying to find a link for you and so here it is. Let me know what you think. YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll talk to you again soon. Byyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Monae, I think it is your turn to send us some warm suny weather. Over here it is quite cool only got up to 66deg. today and we have had a lot of heavy rain showers. There is a great music festival near here at a place caled Glastonbury  there are al the great bands there and 100,000 people attend over the wekend and they are under feet of mud. but still seem to be enjoying themselves.There tents are all floating in mud ! so please send some suny and warm weather for us. Glad you are enjoying your wekend. Love Sybil

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you are enjoying your weekend - our weather here (Piqua Ohio) has been alot cooler with some cloud cover and a few spirts of rain! I too am enjoying my day. I hope the rest of your weekend brings you happiness!
Katie

Anonymous said...

I don't know about scrambled eggs and milkshakes for breakfast.  Anyway, have good remainder of your weekend.

Phil

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))Can I come and stay with you?LOL.You always have so much fun and I love the eating places you go to and love reading how you spend time with your family.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

That sounds great, Im glad you had a good time.....
That place sounds great.

Anonymous said...

Breakfast sounds scrummy, makes me feel hungry.
Paul Potts was the winner of a talent show over here in the UK. He was very good, apparently. (Didn't watch it myself).
Have a good weekend.
B. x

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, Second time of writing !! Paul Potts is a great singer. Do you know that he comes from my neck of the woods. He lives in Bristol a big town in the West of England and worked as a packer in a Supermarket. He bagan singing with the Bath Light Opera Society many years ago and I heard him then. I am so glad that he won the TV programme and I hope that now he will go from stengh to strengh. he sings before our Queen in November I think it is, that was part of his prize winning. Sure she will enjoy him.  He is married about 2 years ago and had an illness recently so has been out of the limelight now he is on the UP I am sure Love sybil xx

Anonymous said...

Monae, Me again !! if you want to see just how much rain we are having here and a peep at the festival in Glastonbury look at this site www.bbc.co.uk/glastonbury/2007/photos                
Look at the MUD phot's in particular. Just heard on the news that a young lad has died at Glastonbury..they think Drugs...he poor family.  love sybil

Anonymous said...

Monae, Me again !! if you want to see just how much rain we are having here and a peep at the festival in Glastonbury look at this site www.bbc.co.uk/glastonbury/2007/photos                
Look at the MUD phot's in particular. Just heard on the news that a young lad has died at Glastonbury..they think Drugs...he poor family.  love sybil

Anonymous said...

You've succeeded in making me hungry for a good old-fashioned Georgia breakfast (well, all but the milkshake. I'll save that for later).
I agree that Andrea Bocelli is a marvelous singer. I haven't checked out Paul Potts yet, but I will.             Jon

http://journals.aol.com/jayveerhapsody/LoneStarConcerto/

Anonymous said...

That breakfast sounds delicious, I wish it wasn't the middle of the afternoon, it made me hungry! lol

Andrea Bocelli is an amazing singer, I agree. My friend Kyle is a HUGE beyond huge fan of his and got me listening to some of his stuff.

I've missed reading about what's going on in your life and looking at all the things that you always share with us. Now that school's over I'll be back in with you guys! =]

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts