Saturday, June 2, 2007

Some Interesting Art Work

Hello dear world

Good evening. Here I am again. I wanted to share something with you that I saw on the news. There is some art work called "The Art Of The Brick" which I found interesting. There is a guy that builds art out of Lego's which is what I would call "Something". I think you will definitely want to check out the link I have for you. Here is the link -------> http://www.brickartist.com/

Let me know what you think of the art work. Have a good night.

Sweet Dreams !!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning.  That was a good idea about having a yard sale. Glad you at least had a few customers. It is not something we have over here in the UK. although having said that I have seen an occasional one advertised. I think it is a good idea. Over here we have a wonderful web site that we can put things on that we would like to be recycled. They have to be things that we have and don't want paid for but it is a great way to get rid of things. Otherwise we have car boot sales where we fill our car boots and gather in a field somewhere put up a table and sell whatever we have. Have a lolvely Sunday  Love sybilsybil45

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link hon! Loved looking at all the things this artist has created. I always thought Lego's where not just for kids lol! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))I will hsve to check this link out later.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Amazing! That takes some pateince! lol :o) I just love your journal! :o)
Lisa