Monday, June 4, 2007

My Wonderful And Fabulously Fun Night

Hello dear world

Good evening !!!!!!! My dear world I just had to come and tell you about my evening. After I got home from work the men were working on the roof. They were banging, hammering and nearly causing earthquakes with all the things they were doing on the roof. My sister took her daughters out to one of her friends houses.

It was just me and my folks at the house. A few minutes later about 7:00 my mom and I went to go play Bingo at a Bingo hall in Jonesboro, Georgia. My father was working security at the hall while me and my mom played Bingo. I didn't win any of the games tonight but me and my mom played around with a little object I had taken off my keychain while we played bingo. While we were there there my mom and I saw a young teenage boy there with his family who stood out from everyone in the room and I'll tell you why. He had his entire face painted completely red, the middle of his head was painted with a blue looking paint and the back of the hair was speckled with red and blue dye. He also had on a outfit to match his face and hair. I thought you would like to know that.

After Bingo my mom and I went with my dad to drop off the money from the bingo hall then we drove over to a place called "Sonic" here is the link ---> www.sonicdrivein.com/ . At Sonic's we got some corn dogs, onion rings and some root beer floats to go. Let me tell you the corn dogs as well as the onion rings and the root beer floats were wonderful. My dear world let me tell you I love these kind of nights where I am doing things I like and going to places that I like as well. At the moment I feel like the day just started. There is nothing better than a game of bingo and a trip to Sonic.

How was your night dear world ????

I guess I'll let you go get some rest now. Take care !!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've played Bingo before and it's a blast!! I never won, but it was still a LOT of fun! Glad you enjoyed yourself tonight.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a late night too.  You can really have fun doing average things.  I like that about you.  Have a fantastic day tomorrow Monae.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a great evening.  It's interesting to read about the guy with the face painted red.  I guess every community has at least one nonconformist.  I hope the guys get the roof finished soon so you can have peace and quiet again.
Sam

Anonymous said...

How wonderful of you to be able to take your mum out for the evening.  Isn't it lovely to be around your parents!

John.