Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Red Lobster and Kathy Griffin

Hello dear world

Good evening !!!! How are you ??? It was another day at work for me again. A few hours ago my family and I went out to dinner at Red Lobster. Let me tell you I love it there. Here is the link for it ------> www.redlobster.com/ . I had the Seaside Shrimp Trio which was very very good. It had shrimp in a very rich butter sauce in a dish, it also had a shrimp scampi and I also had some mashed potatoes as well as some fried shrimp. I didn't get to finish my meal though I got too too full. I had to order a forklift to carry me out....just kidding. My dinner went on the forklift.

Anywho....you will be happy to know that the work men are gone and yes the roof looks amazing. There's no more banging, hammering, drilling or pounding thank goodness. We did have to tell the people that were sleeping on the roof to leave. I don't even know who the people were really but they could have been relatives. I'm kidding my dear world.

On a different note I am happy to report the my favorite person Kathy Griffin is back on Bravo. She has a show called "My Life On The D-List". Here is her link ------> www.bravotv.com/Kathy_Griffin/ . Kathy let me tell you she is funny. I love watching her show.

So how are you doing my dear world ? What' s been going on in your neck of the woods ? How is the weather in your part of the world ? It rained here for a quick second and then the sun was out. This weather has been changing from second to second. For a while it got dark and we all thought we were going to get a truck load of rain and then we got a shot of rain and then....nothing. My dear world I think that the rain decided to take a little vacation. If anyone finds the rain could you notify the missing rain department. Thanks.

Take care dear world !!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I've got a craving for seafood!! LOL! Glad you had fun!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Lucky you going out to dinner every night, and Red Lobster to boot.  Have a happy hump day tomorrow.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Sounds you had a great meal at the red lobster.I have read on more journals how some members of j/land love this place.Haaaa I too would have put it that way.Just leaving via the fork lift Haaaaaaaaaaa.My workmen are still hear AHHHHHHHH MY HEAD LOL!! Plenty ammunition will be flying today LOL!! The weather here this week has been red hot sun YEH!! So you take care enjoyed your posting God Bless Have a great Wednesday.Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))i am glad you had a good dinner with your family.It is good that you are close with them.Boyfriend and I used to go to red Lobster,but we go to another place over the bridge sometimes,a place called Harrisons,its all Seafood and very good.It rained the other day,all day long.I hope you get a good rain soon.have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a delighful dinner! As for Kathy Griffin my daughter loves to watch her show. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a yummy dinner, Monae. Rain? Don't tempt fate lol