Thursday, June 21, 2007

Just A Few Notes

Hello dear world

How are you ? It was a rather warm day in my neck of the woods. However I am feeling better today. Yesterday I wasn't up to talking because someone said something which upset me. The situation was taken care of and I am much much better today.

In other news I am reading two great books "People" and the "National Enquirer". You might want to know that Matthew McCounaughey is single, Jennifer Aniston is dating a guy named Paul Sculfor, the Paris Hilton saga continues and Brad Pitt is still with Angelina Jolie.

www.people.com/

www.nationalenquirer.com/

So my dear world how are things in your neck of the woods ? How is the weather where you are ??? Are you melting in the heat as I am ??? I hope all is well with you and yours.

That's about it for me. I'll talk to you again soon.

Take care everyone !!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))I stad the Parris Hilton thing,and Nicole richie is going to jail to,I think.LOL.Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

aawww, I'm sorry that someone had said something that upset you....words can truly hurt. But I'm very glad that you do feel better today! :o) It was hot here yesterday..but now raining this morning...which is very good. :o) We really needed it. ;o) I hope you have a great day. ;o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear people were unkind, but it's good that it's been taken care of. Have a good weekend, Monae

Anonymous said...

We will reach 110 today but, we have only 3% humidity so it is not as hot to us as it is where you are. I'll bet your humidity is atleast in the upper 80% range. Best Regards for a great weekend, Bill.