Friday, June 29, 2007

A Decadent Day

Hello dear world

Top o' the morning to you. I don't normally do this but I am taking the day off from work just because. I took a personal day off from work and I'm just taking a "ME" day today. I slept in and decided to come talk to you. As some of you might not know I work at a courthouse in which I do the keep up of offices, courtrooms, halls. I also do a general maintenance of this, that and the other. It keeps me busy but today I am home and enjoying it. If anyone wants to see a picture of my work here it is ----> www.co.clayton.ga.us/hr_banke/index.htm .

Here's a song to start your morning off -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZKyVwrhyw . Its Fergie featuring Ludacris "Glamorous".

Anywho......I wanted to come by and report that my dear friend Iris is celebrating her journal turning "3" years old today at her journal "La Dolce Vita". She is a very sweet lady and you might want to know that she does write poetry which is quite wonderful. I happen to enjoy reading her journal and if you get a chance you must go over and say hello. Her link is on my journal page so do go over and say hello.

On a another happy note my other dear friend Jeannette's grandson Nathan is celebrating his birthday. Do go over and wish him a "Happy Birthday".

All in all its been a nice morning for me here in Georgia how are things with you. I do hope that you are enjoying your day as I am. Do take care my dear friends.

Byyyyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my journal! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Good for you. We all need time to ourselves at times.

Spencer

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you said what your job is. I was wondering!  I'm sure your job is so interesting with all of the people you must run into.
It's good to take a day off for yourself. I hope you enjoy it and will have a good weekend.
Hugs...Pam

Anonymous said...

Hope you are enjoy your "ALL ABOUT ME" day ~ Love those kinda days. As a matter of fact, I up for one Monday ~ yeahhhh!!!!!!!
You have such a thoughtful and kind heart! Thank you always for all of your links and pimps! Have a wonderful weekend my friend! Enjoy yourself today, tomorrow and always! Take care,
Katie

Anonymous said...

There's nothing quite like a ME day is there. I'm glad you enjoyed yours. B. x

Anonymous said...

You are very sweet yourself to be so kind about my journal, thank you for always leaving such nice comments! I hope you have had a great time on your day off. Even if you enjoy your job, it's so lovely to have time for yourself isn't it? Have fun! Iris xx

Anonymous said...

I knew that you worked at the courthouse but didn't know what you did. I hope that you have enjoyed your day off today. Helen