Thursday, June 14, 2007

UPDATE

Hello dear world

Good evening how are you ??? Thanks for all of your kind words. Your thoughts were much appreciated. You will be happy to know that I'm feeling much better after yesterday. I was quite upset but I did give the situation some thought. I think that perhaps she was doing her job and she probably was thinking of other people's safety.

In other news you might want to know that at the moment my family and I are surrounded by oscillating fans. Why ??? Well the air conditioner at our house decided without notifying us that it was taking a vacation. The house is pretty hot inside. I am feeling like a piece of garlic bread that's been left in the oven too long. My dad and I on our way home stopped off at Walgreen's and bought some fans for $15.00 each. He bought 2 and I bought one. The fans are working but its probably going to take some time for it to cool off. Tomorrow a guy is supposed to come by to the house and take a look at it. Hopefully there's nothing major wrong with the air conditioner you just never know.

Anywho....earlier this evening my family and I went to dinner at a place called "City Buffet". At the restaurant they had sushi,crab legs, egg rolls,chicken on a stick,pizza,Italian shrimp and they even had squid. They also had some sugary biscuits that I liked. I didn't eat any of the squid however. They also had some frog legs which I didn't eat either. The food that my family and I did eat was pretty good. After dinner my favorite thing was having chocolate ice cream in a ice cream cone. The chocolate ice cream was pretty creamy. All in all dinner was pretty good.

Dear diary what I am about to tell you is something that I have never told you. There is a song by John Legend called "Ordinary People" which I really like. I have to say that John is a great great singer. Here is a link to his song ------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsYFI1qyr7I .

Enough about me....how was your day ? How are things in your neck of the woods ? I hope you are doing well. Right now its about 80 degrees indoors at my house. How my dear world are things indoors for you ???? Did you get to enjoy your day ?????

I am chugging along and cooking like a piece of bacon. Pretty soon someone is going to have to turn me over. Take care dear world !!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are making hungry telling us you are cooking like a piece of bacon, feeling like a piece of garlic bread and  your description of the buffet.  Have a nice TGIF tomorrow.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I hope your AC gets fixed very soon!  Stay cool!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Hope you can get the A/C fixed very soon, Monae. 80F is not a healthy temperature to live in.

Anonymous said...

((((((((9HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))We havent had our Ac on,but a few days,probllay will have it on this weekend.I hope you get your Ac worked on.Ewwww aquid and frog legs,yuk.LOl.Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love buffets especially ones that serve crab legs and chocolate ice cream!!! I am so happy to hear your spirits have lifted! Just think of yourself as being in a sauna for some much needed "Me" time (just thinking of a different outlook).  I know when it's hot in the house everything seems like it's melting including self. With all of those fans going, are you having to tie everything down? Hope things cool off for you soon and that you are enjoying your Friday! Take care of you and yours! Have a wonderful weekend my friend!
Katie
http://journals.aol.com/ktkamanski/AlwaysBelieve/

Anonymous said...

Hope the a/c is easily fixed. B. x

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so glad that you feel better today. :o) I love buffets too. ;o) I really hope that your ac gets fixed soon! :o)
Hugs to you! ;o)
Lisa