Monday, June 4, 2007

Monday's Musings

Hello dear world

How are you ?? Here I am again. As you know I didn't do much over the weekend but it was a nice one. Yesterday I don't know if I told you but we got a shower's worth of rain and that was it. This dry weather I'm sure is a headache for farmers everywhere.

As you might or might not know I work at a courthouse. Do you want to hear something funny ? Today I lived through a few minutes of my own Law & Order show. Today I was given an assignment to do a little cleaning in a courtroom while it was still in session. There was a lawyer questioning a witness on the witness stand and the judge was on the bench with people sitting in the courtroom. It was like a circus with me and my coworkers cleaning around the lawyer and around the witness. I am sure they were wondering what we were doing in a courtroom with court in session. I have never seen that on any Law & Order episode or on any CSI show. I wonder if there has ever been a Surgeon operating on a patient and people cleaning around them in an operating room ??? Wouldn't that be something to see ??

Anywho.......recently my dear world a group plotted to blow up John F. Kennedy International Airport. Luckily the plot was stopped. Apparently 4 Muslim men were accused of plotting to use explosives to destroy a jet fuel pipeline that runs through residential neighborhoods to the airport hoping to kill thousands of people and to trigger an economic catastrophe. They never managed however to obtain any explosives before authorities arrested a man named Russell Defrietas and stopped the plot. Dear world I am worried about the next time there is a terror plot. What do you think dear world ??

Last but not least there are some men working on fixing the roof of the house. They are banging, hammering and practically knocking in the roof. It sounds like they are going to cave-in the roof instead of to fix it. Now I know what its like to live right next door to a Construction site.

So my dear world how was your day ? How are things in your part of the world ? I hope you are doing well. That's about it for now.

I'll talk to you again later. Hopefully the guys on the roof won't have fallen through the roof or made a meteor sized hole in it you never know. My dear world I might have to come and stay with one of you if the work continues.

Have any room for me ????

Byyye dear world

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  I am away to make up a bed for you. Just give me your flight No I will be at the airport for you .....I am up late tonight over here it is 11.30pm. but I have been at a church leadership meeting and it went on and on a bit. Still lots of things were aired and the way forward is clearer now..I think !!  Hope that the roof men go soon and leave you in peace. Love sybilsybil45

Anonymous said...

It's a nightmare when work is done on your roof. All the banging give me headaches.  I hope they finish soon.  But, if not...you're welcome to come to CA!! I've got plenty of room!
Pam

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the judge is the one that wanted y'all there to clean up in the courtroom or he would have been a bit put out by it.  As far as those wannabe terrorists, I have to love for the Islamic faith whatsoever.  Those people are inhuman and totally disregard human life.  To hell with them and all of those fanatical jerks.  Anyway, have a good Tuesday my dear.

Phil