Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hear Ye !!! Hear Ye !!!!

Hello dear world

How are you ??? Today was another warm day in Atlanta, Georgia. You might not know this but we did get a small spoonful of rain today isn't that a major headline for the news ?? Anywho...I am happy to report that my friend Morgan is back with us. She made editor-in-chief of her school newspaper isn't that something. She has a journal titled Random Thoughts and its always nice to hear from her. I am so very proud of her. She also made her 1 year anniversary here at J-Land and I think she deserves a lot of cheers. Everyone let's give her a round of applause YEAH MORGAN !!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME A M GIVE ME A O GIVE ME A R GIVE ME A G GIVE ME A A GIVE ME AN N WHAT DOES THAT SPELL "MORGAN" YEAH MORGAN !!!!!!!!!

In other news today was another day at work for me and let me tell you Mike Rowe who goes around helping other people do their jobs should have been at my job helping me. I had a very busy day of having mess to clean up. Here is his link if you haven't seen him ----------- www.discoverychannel.ca/dirtyjobs/ . I take care of 4 floors with my coworkers and let me tell you. Mike Rowe would immediately quit if he had spent the day with me today. My coworkers and I would work him to the bone. Mike would definitely want to head back to his old show Romantic Escapes if he had to visit me for a day.

Enough of me and my news. How was your day today ?? Did anyone have a day like I did ?? I hope you are all doing well and chugging along.

I must say my dear world I am seriously considering not watching the news its getting too horrible to watch. Here's my advice turn on your radio and listen to some music or go out and get a book you have always wanted to read. Maybe you might want to rent a movie you haven't seen before. What do you think ???

By the way you might want to know that after what I am about to tell you.......you will be quite proud of me. I gave away my Barnes & Noble gift card to someone who wanted to use it so I was more than happy to give it to them for free. The gift card was worth $25.00. Aren't you proud of me ??

Check out this song "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5 ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19cD7YTr_fY .

Take care my dear world. Good-night !!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))))Sounds like you been busy at work.I hope you get a good nights rest.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you on the news thing ~ I don't watch alot of TV, as my Ants have removed them from my home! Hope your tomorrow brings you happiness!
Katie
http://journals.aol.com/ktkamanski/AlwaysBelieve/

Anonymous said...

As I write this I hope that you are safely tucked up in bed after your busy day at work,  What a nice t hing to do to give away  the voucher to your friend.  We have had extreem weather here these last two or three days with a great deal of flooding all around. I am lucky that it seems to have missed us..at least the flooding..we still had quite a lot of rain and yesterday it felt more like winter early in the day I even had to put on my fleece when I went shopping...is it really nearly July !!  loev sybilsybil45

Anonymous said...

As I write this I hope that you are safely tucked up in bed after your busy day at work,  What a nice t hing to do to give away  the voucher to your friend.  We have had extreem weather here these last two or three days with a great deal of flooding all around. I am lucky that it seems to have missed us..at least the flooding..we still had quite a lot of rain and yesterday it felt more like winter early in the day I even had to put on my fleece when I went shopping...is it really nearly July !!  loev sybilsybil45

Anonymous said...

aaawww, that was so sweet of you to give them your gift card! :o) And I don't like to watch the news either...it's very depressing. I did see that Morgan got the Editor's job!!! :o) Yay for Morgan! :o) She's a sweetie like you. :o) I hope that you have a better day at work! ;o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

yes, I saw that Morgan got the editors job. good on her.
It was nice of you to give away your book token. Got any more? ;O)
Have a good day. B. x

Anonymous said...

I know Morgan. She's a very special young lady.
That was nice of you to give your gift card to someone. They must be a good friend of yours.
So what is it you do for work? I'm not clear on that detail of your life.
Pam