Monday, June 18, 2007

A FUN NIGHT

Hello dear world

Good evening how are you today ?? I am doing rather well. I have a little news for you. You might want to know that it was an extremely hot day today in Georgia. It was practically 1000 degrees outside and it seemed to get hotter as the day went on. Today also started another week at work for me today.

You might also want to know that I went out today and had a very fun evening. Upon arriving home after work the electricity went out for about an hour. It did come back on shortly afterwards.

After the power was restored my folks and I went to pick up my Auntie Marie and my Uncle Tony so they could go play Bingo with us. You will be happy to know that my Uncle Tony is feeling much better these days. He still has his sense of humor and he hasn't changed a bit.

Anywho....before we got to the Bingo hall we went to my favorite fast food place calles Sonic. At Sonic's we went and got some food to eat at the Bingo hall. Let me tell you my dear world Sonic's has the best hot dogs and onion rings in the world. Their root beer floats aren't half bad either. Here is a link for you to see of my favorite place ---------> www.sonicdrivein.com/ .

Once we got to the Bingo hall we ate our food and then started playing. I can tell you that it was quite fun playing with my mom, my aunt and my uncle. I came close to winning quite a few times. Maybe next time I'll win one of the Bingo games. You never know my dear world.

All in all my dear world it was a very fun night despite the heat of the night. So how was your night ??? Did you have as much fun as I did ?? I hope that you had a very wonderful time today.

Here's a little something that might make you laugh. I played a joke on my dad today and it sent him nearly jumping into the air and it was all due to a fake spider located in his bedroom. My mom and me couldn't help but laugh. I just thought I would share that with you.

Do take care my dear world.

Good-night and Sweet dreams !!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like my olden days of fun! I know Sonic's quite well as I would tend to agree ~ Their Hot Dogs and Root Beer are to die for! Don't know about the Rings as I have never had them! Think positive, play often and you shall win a bingo or two! Hope your tomorrow brings you the same happiness as today did! Take care of you, my friend!
Katie

Anonymous said...

It sounds you had fun and good food.I think you must have put an extra 0 on the temps though, or you would have all been like sizzled hot dogs LOL!! 1000 degrees.LOL!! Have a great Tuesday Enjoyed your posting .Take Care Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a lovely evening. Your weather I am afraid would have me dead before the day was over !!!!  here we think it is just a bit on the too warm if the Temp. gets up to 80 at 85 well we all lie gasping. ok if it is a dry heat but if it is humid...well...thats another thing.   Thank good ness you have the new air con.  Have a good day  sybilsybil45

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice day Mornae, despite the 'very' excessive heat. ;O)
Shame you didn't win at the bingo but maybe next time.
B. x

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a good day and a fun night. I hope you win a bingo game one of these days. We go to the Sonic sometimes and get one of their foot long chili cheese hotdogs. They are very good. I never cared for root beet though. Just never acquired the taste for them. My children like them though. Helen

Anonymous said...

We have a SONIC less than 1/2 a mile away. Libby and I go there a lot. I am presently on a Root Beer float kick. I use to drink nothing but Limade. I enjoyed this entry of yours. Regards, Bill.