Sunday, June 3, 2007

A Delicious Note

Hello dear world

How are you ?? I have a note for you that you might want to try. A few minutes ago I was helping in the kitchen at the house preparing some chicken when I tried a new rub for chicken. Here's the rub for you :

First get a pop that you would boil water in, then pour in some cooking oil, next put in 1 stick of butter, then you grind in some black pepper into the pot, then you crush some parsley flakes and add them into the pot, then you crush a teaspoon of Rosemary into a small bowl and add the Rosemary into the pot as well. Let the butter and the items melt all together on the stove. After the butter is melted turn off the stove and rub the mixture onto your chicken or chicken breasts whichever you prefer.

As a side note you might want to put your chicken on the grill for a much richer taste than the oven. I prefer chicken when its been on the grill. P.S. Make sure you stick a meat thermometer in your chicken to check to see if your chicken is at the right temperature.

Anywho....a few minutes ago I went to Kroger to pick up a few little items. I am certainly keeping them in business. I think that Kroger keeps a table of candy in the front of the store for sale for people like me who like candy. Why is that ???

I wanted to come by and tell you that I enjoyed my dinner with my folks. My sister and my nieces are out at the moment. We decided to save the chicken for later. We had some cheesy potatoes with some Grouper that we had also put the rub on. The Grouper was good but I must warn you it does have bones in it. For drinks my mom made a tropical drink with rum and some daiquiri drink mix which was good. I can't wait to have that chicken tomorrow. The chicken smelled wonderful let me tell you.

I just thought I would share that with you. Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds great Monae. Bet it smells good as well. I will look forward to hearing how tasty it was tomorrow.  Hope that you have had some rain today. Love sybilsybil45

Anonymous said...

i'm hungry now. B. x

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))000000000Have a nice week.