Wednesday, June 13, 2007

SOMETIMES I WANT TO RUNAWAY

Hello dear world

How are you ?? I wasn't able to come and talk to you yesterday because we had quite a storm in my neck of the woods and we even got a little bit of rain.

Today it was rather warm though. Yesterday I watched a new show on television called "HELL'S KITCHEN" here is a link for you ----- www.fox.com/hellskitchen/ . Today I felt like the Chef Gordon Ramsay and I'll tell you why.

The terrible part of my day began when I was off of work and I was sitting in the employee entrance at my work. I rode home today with my dad since we work in the same building. Anywho....it was about close to 6:00 pm and I have to say that I was treated like a criminal today. As I was waiting a lady that works in the same building as I do came up to me as she was leaving and asked me who I was and then also began to ask me for my ID. I told her where I work in the building and that my dad also works in the building. She then told me that she still needed to see my ID. At that moment I took out my ID and showed it to her and she walked out of the building as if nothing had happened.

My dear world until today I hadn't felt like I was going to be handcuffed and put behind bars like I had committed a crime that is until today. I don't really think she realized just how she had made me feel. I didn't do anything wrong except I had taken off my ID earlier before the incident and put it in my purse. I myself have NEVER treated anyone the way she treated me. I am still upset about what happened and I don't know how to get over this incident.

I was listening to a song by Ludacris and Mary J. Blige that expresses just how I feel. Here is a song for you ------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucGPGGB9zRA .Here is the link to the song "Runaway" -------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj1uJLGwyxA .

So how are things in your neck ofthe woods ?How is the weather in your part of the world ? I am hoping at least that your day was far better than mine was. Do enjoy therest of your week.

Take care everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you've never been treated rudely like that before, you are one very lucky person!
She was probably on her high horse and needed to use some authority to make herself feel better. I'm SURE you don't come across as a criminal to anyone!
Just forget about it. Don't take it personally, ok? Life is FULL of rude people. You can't let 'em get to you.  All you can do is treat everyone nice like I know you already do.
Have a good night.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I have to say that she obviously didn't know who you were and in this day and age with all that has gone on in the world lately that erring on the side of safety is always best.  I'm sure she didn't mean to make you feel bad, she was just concerned that maybe you weren't someone that was supposed to be there.  Hell's Kitchen is a show that we have watched for three seasons now.  Chef Ramsay can sure get all fired up, and most of it is an act to break the would be chef's.  Have a good day tomorrow.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  I am so sorry that you are upset at that woman  she really isn't worth getting upset about. Please try to forget it. Maybe she had has a bad day..though you wouldn't do such a thing everybody is different. Just put it down to experience.  Today will be better I am sure.   Hope you get some rain to cool things down for you soon.  We had the F word series on our British TV a while ago and he is some man in the kitchen though he is a good chef I have to say that, and a very nice man I believe, from what I have read, but I am sure he dosn't have to be so abrasive at work.  Love sybilsybil45

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  I am so sorry that you are upset at that woman  she really isn't worth getting upset about. Please try to forget it. Maybe she had has a bad day..though you wouldn't do such a thing everybody is different. Just put it down to experience.  Today will be better I am sure.   Hope you get some rain to cool things down for you soon.  We had the F word series on our British TV a while ago and he is some man in the kitchen though he is a good chef I have to say that, and a very nice man I believe, from what I have read, but I am sure he dosn't have to be so abrasive at work.  Love sybilsybil45

Anonymous said...

Don't let her get you down Mornae, life's too short to worry about people like that. B. x

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))I am sorry that happend to you,I hope the lady gets what comming to her.That was very rude.I hope you do have a better dat.By the way,did you get a card from me?

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie...don't let her get you upset. She was either just doing her job or maybe she was having a bad day and took it out on you. Todays another day...! :o) Many hugs to you! ;o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that person made you feel bad ~ but try not to dwell on it ~ I hope someone treats her the same way she treated you ~ they say "what goes around comes around" ~ Ally x