Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Dinner And Some Window Shopping

Hello dear world

Good evening how are you ?? I am well thank you. First things first. Today in Georgia it was a very hot hot day. I think that Summer arrived early. Yes, it was another day at work for me. I do have a little news to report from work. One of my coworkers is named H----- recently he has been in the hospital sick. Today I talked to him on the telephone and he does sound good. I hope he gets to feeling better soon.

In other news my family and I went to dinner at a restaurant tonight called "Monterrey Restaurante Mexicano" which was very very very good. My mom and I sat next to eachother because we shared a dish called "Special Fajita's ( for two ) " which was wonderful. The dish came with a side of Pico de Gallo, sour cream and Guacamole and with some corn tortilla's. The dish of Fajita's was filled with onions, shrimp, pieces of chicken, green peppers and so much more. Me and my mom enjoyed the Special Fajita's. My dad and my nieces enjoyed their meals as well. I treated them to dinner which they enjoyed.

After dinner my family and I took a ride over to the mall. I didn't buy anything I just did lots of window shopping. After the mall we then took a ride to Dairy Queen to get some ice cream. At Dairy Queen I got what was called a chocolate covered strawberry waffle cone sundae which was quite good. The best part of the ice cream was the chocolate. The outer shell was the waffle cone which was also coated in chocolate. We all enjoyed our ice cream from Dairy Queen.

All in all my dear world it was a very nice day. So my dear world how was your day ?? I hope that you had as wonderful a day as I did. How is the weather in your neck of the woods ? Anywho....enjoy your night and I'll talk to you again soon.

Sweet Dreams !!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like such a spoiled brat going out for dinner every night.  LOL  I'm sure your friend was happy to hear from you on the phone, I'm sure it will hasten his recovery hearing from someone so nice and positive.  Take care and have a wonderful Thursday.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Wow The meals sound delicious.I wouldn't muond giving that a try when I visit USA in Sepember LOL!! I am happy to read you ahd a goo dtime and enjoyed.The weather here over th epond has changed pretty cool this last few days.So poor for June our time of year What has happened to sunny day ?.The ice cream sounds delicious alos.What a feast you all had.Hope you got a good night s sleep on that fully Tummy LOL! Have a lovely Thursday.Take Care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.com/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))I am glad you had a good time.I love Mexican.we dont have a dariy queen close to us,wish we did.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you and your family had a wonderful dinner out. You are so lucky to have your family still around you.
Hope you have a good day today.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you went to the mall and didn't buy anything! That doesn't sound like you at all. ;O)
B. x