Saturday, June 2, 2007

A Late In The Afternoon Yard Sale And A Teaspoon Of Rain

Hello dear world

How are you today ?? I am doing well. You might want to know that later on this evening my family and I had a Yard Sale in our driveway. We started it a little late so we got a few customers here and there. We did manage to sell an old tea kettle of my mom's and a few books of mine. All in all it was a really nice yard sale. We are thinking about trying it again except a little earlier than when we had it today.

Later on in the day we got a few tiny sprinkles of rain. We heard that we might get some rain from the tropical depression rolling through Florida but I don't know. I hope we get an ocean of rain we sure need it in Georgia.

So my dear world how are you doing ??? How is the weather in your neck of the woods ?? I hope you got to enjoy your day and I hope that you get to enjoy your Sunday tomorrow. Do take care my dear friends. I would like to thank you all for thinking of me when our trip was cancelled. We are planning for another trip soon. We will put in our reservations for where we want to go as early as possible so I am sure there will be good news for our next trip.

That's about it for now. I'll be back to talk to you again soon. Do take care everyone !!!!!! To those of you in the Florida area do try to be careful during the storm and hopefully you will inside where its nice and dry.

Byyyye for now !!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got a teaspoon more of rain than we did. Yes, most people get to those yard sales really early. Good luck on your next yard sale. Helen

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))We only had a little bit of rain the other day and that was it,today is hot and we have the Ac on.I do hope people in Fl will be safe from the storms.Shelly Aka RoxkyMoma is from Fl.Have a ncie night.

Anonymous said...

I am good. Thanks for asking.
Sorry about the yard sale.
That happen to us once too....

Anonymous said...

Weather here is typical of this time of year . . . night and morning low clouds giving way to sunchine and highs around 70.  Have a nice Sundsy.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Lovely weather here in my little corner of the UK. It rained all week up until Friday and then the sun came through and is still here now.
Hope you get the rain you need.
B. x

Anonymous said...

I'll bet the next time you decide to have a yard sale, it WILL rain! In the meantime, I'm going to send you lots of rain from Texas...........      Hugs, Jon