Friday, June 8, 2007

Conversation With You Dear World

Hello dear world

Good evening how are you ? I want to share with you a line from a movie I like that will begin this entry and why I wanted to talk to you.

Anywho....here's the line: "I like to start my notes to you as if we're already in the middle of a conversation." Meg Ryan - You've Got Mail

Here I am again. It was another day at work for me. My boss is out of town at this time. Earlier today it was pretty steamy in my neck of the woods. Later on in the evening however it got really dark and then it started to thunder. Then for the first time in a long while it rained. The thunder popped like fireworks going off all at once.

In other news my dear world I watched the movie "The Holiday" here is the link -----> www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/theholiday/ . In the movie I really like watching Jack Black and Jude Law. After "The Holiday" I watched "The Wedding Date" with Dermot Mulroney and Debra Messing which is a very good movie.

So my dear world how was your day ? I hope that you had a really nice Friday. How was the weather in your part of the world ? All in all my day was a nice one. I just wanted to come and chat with you for a few minutes.

Good-night all !!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice day Mornae, hope the weekend is equally as good.
B. x

Anonymous said...

I've seen the movie "The Wedding Date" and I liked it, too. It's a cute movie.
Send some of that rain here! Hope you have a good weekend.
Pam

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))I love that movie with Meg ryan and I have the Holiday,that was a good one.I can see you lvoe to watch movies like I do.I hope you have a nice weekend.oh yeah,we had a big thunder storm last night to.It was loud.

Anonymous said...

We finally got some rain here yesterday afternoon. Thunder and all. Helen

Anonymous said...

You got my attention with the mention of Dermot Mulroney.  I would be embarrassed to tell anyone how many times I have watched "The Wedding Date" or a number of his movies.
Anyway, I love your idea.  Kind of a Dear Diary to the world.  Yeah, I like it.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are the typical girl like all of these chick flicks. LOL  Have a nice weekend girl.

Phil