Sunday, June 10, 2007

In Need Of Advice

Hello dear world

I am going to begin my entry by saying "Greetings From Atlanta, Georgia" how are you ?? It was a rather steamy day here in my neck of the woods.

Anywho....I needed to come and talk to you about a little something. You might think that I am a bit silly but here it goes. Earlier today my family and I went over to a huge shopping store called "Sam's Club" here is a link for you ------> www.samsclub.com/ . While I was there I bought some ribeye's, some bratwurst and some cheesecake.

I am telling you this because while I was walking in Sam's I talked to a guy for a few minutes. The guy was really nice looking. He had on a nice t-shirt and a nice pair of shorts. I can tell you that he had really nice eyes, a great smile and a goatee which looked nice on him. He said hello to me and asked me how I was doing which I replied in return by saying hello and that I was doing fine. We kept seeing eachother throughout the store and I smiled at him when I saw him. The few times I did see him however I didn't walk up to him and talk to him why ???? I don't know. When he first said hello to me I should have asked him for his phone number or at least gave him mine. Why didn't I ask him for his phone number my dear world ?? Why didn't I go up and talk to him later in the store ??? I can't understand it. He was such a nice looking guy and he was nice enough to talk to me while I was walking in Sam's. What is my problem dear world ?????

I need some advice !!!!!!!!!

Enough with my silliness dear world how are things with you ? How is the weather there in your part of the world ? Did you enjoy your Sunday ??? I hope all of you are doing well and chugging along ??? Aren't I something dear world ???

Take care everyone !!!!!!!!!!!

Good-night

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are!!!!!  and I adore your reads! It obviously wasn't something that needed your attention or it would of worked out differently! He might of been kind and cute, but who knows what he is really all about! Be thankful you had Eye Candy at Sam's and..... got what you wanted to eat! Hope your week ahead is filled with the things you dream of most!
Katie

Anonymous said...

If he didn't ask don't give that might come across as a little desperate.  If you like someone just keep the conversation going.  If he is across the room a smile and a wave will do.  Just remember IT DOESN"T HAVE TO BE PERFECT!  Best to practice on people you don't like since their is no pressure.  So when you meet someone you do like you'll be more use to it.  ~ Mike

Anonymous said...

You are  not silly.  Maybe you could have chatted more with him but obviously you are shy and that is OK.  But unless you talked a bit more and found out that you were both interested with each other I wouldn't have been thrusting my phone number at him out of the blue.  I see nothing wrong with a girl giving a guy she likes her phone number whether the guy asks or not, but not a total stranger.  I think that you will be ok when it comes to love.  Maybe you could tell us all more about you, what your ambitions are, what you want in the future.  I'd like that and I think many of your readers would love to see a picture of you as well.  Don't be shy, come out of that shell Monae.  Remember, there is a reason why you didn't just give that guy your number . . . you may never know what it is but I have the sneaking suspicion that it is because the man that will be the one for you hasn't come into your life as of yet.  Have a good week cutie.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie. I would never be so bold to just give a man my number after just one short conversation. Maybe you could have said something like "This sure is a big store." and then a conversation might have started. I think you are shy...and maybe he is too.  But, he'd be put off if you come on too strong. Next time, just think of something to say to start a short conversation.  And then you'll see where it goes.
Your so sweet. The right guy will come along. You just watch.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I think I'd have to agree with Pam. Offering your phone number so soon might have been over the top. But striking up a conversation wth him would be fine, and you'd get the chance to know him better before you finally swap numbers.
Oh, and I don't think you're silly at all.
B. x

Anonymous said...

You did a good job!!! A nice conversation and then more is great! But not enough to give out your number as of yet. :o) Get to know a person fisrt...even if it takes awhile. In public is a great places to keep meeting too. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Yesss never give any information to a stranger no matter how good looking they are. You might go back around the same time this Sunday and he might be there again, hey you never know. I think everything happens for a reason and if you are supposed to see him again you will. ...
Sandy