Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Untitled

Hello dear world

How are you ? I am happy to report that I am in better spirits today. Here's the thing....today I don't have much in mind to talk about so today will be a no holds barred kind of day for all of you.

I would like to encourage all of you my dear friends to write about anything of your choice. Feel free to share a link, jokes, questions, gripes or just feel free to say something totally silly I won't mind.

As people like to say....Come on in the water's great

I'll be waiting !!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a fun little link for you to enjoy.
http://www.gotoquiz.com/which_god_or_goddess_are_you_like

Have a good day. B. x

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))Maybe I will think of somehting silly to say.LOL.Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

I love reading your journal.  You seem so sensitive and real.  Have a great hump day tomorrow.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Monae, I don't really have anything interesting to say. Can't think of any jokes or questions. I have plenty of gripes, as usual, but I'll save them for my blog (LOL).  I hope you're having a great week. This will sound corny, but the world is a nicer place because you are in it!     Jon

Anonymous said...

Monae I am nornally full of silly things to say ~ but can't think of one at the moment ~ but I am glad you are in better spirits today ~ just dropped in to say Hello and to see how the world was treating you ~ Ally x