Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Random Muttering....

Hello dear world

First things first...how are you ??? How am I ?? Well I'm curious dear world. Do you ever find yourself watching commercials on television instead of your favorite show on television ??? Well I have.

Let me ask you. What does a beaver, Abraham Lincoln and a guy that can't seem to sleep have in common ? Well they are all in the same commercial that I have found myself watching late at night as I do the home shopping network. Here is the link for the commercial ------> just so you can take part in my one of my late night habits -------> http://www.rozerem.com/ . Would you like to check out the home shopping network ?? Here is a link for you as well ------> http://www.hsn.com/ . You might just end up buying a small round pot that you know you'll never use.

So my dear world were you able to make sense of this ???

Tomorrow I shall return you to your normally scheduled programming.

Good-night !!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand commercials.  Rarely do I stop to watch them, I usually will turn the channel to something else once the commercials start and seemingly never ending.  Anyway, have a nice Hump Day tomorrow.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I don't watch commercials. I try to tune them out!
Have a good night.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Those home shopping channels can be dull, no wonder you prefer the ads.  ;O)
B. x

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))They have some funny commericals and cute ones.Have a nice day.