Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I Have News !!!!!!! Don't Be Alarmed

Hello dear world

How the heck are all of you my dear friends ?? At the moment I have to report that I might have smoke inhalation...don't be alarmed. Here's the whole story behind why I might have smoke inhalation. Early this morning I walked out the door at the house on my way to work when I walked out to the air which was engulfed in the smell of smoke and here's why : Recently there's been some fires in South Georgia and a tire factory was on fire in a place called Butts County. Apparently the smoke has been drifting into our neck of the woods causing the air to be filled with the smell of smoke. There have also been some fires in Florida. Due to the smoke early this morning my throat is hurting and my nose still burns from the smoke I might have inhaled this morning. I have to say that everybody reported the same thing when I got to work. I didn't know where the fires were located until I got to work. I just hope that the fire department where the fires were, were able to get them put out. I also hope that there won't be anymore news of fires tomorrow. I don't want to walk outdoors having to smell smoke as I did this morning. I have been drinking water and I am trying to get the smoke out of my system. I am sure that I don't need medical attention I'm sure I will be fine. We did get a hint of rain which lasted about a second but nothing much to wet the ground or anything.

Anywho....how was your day dear world ?? Are there any fires in your neck of the woods ? I just hope that all of you are doing well and chugging along. How are things where you are ???

That's about it for now. I'll talk to you again soon.

Byyyyye !!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew the fires had been burning for several days now. I hope you will be ok after breathing all that smoke. Helen

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))I hope you will be ok and if it gets worse,go to the doctors!!!!!!Its been raining all evening,but feels good,to kool the heat down,which I know Summer just started.LOL.Feel better and have a good night.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that the smoke is bothering you.  I hope the fires get put out soon.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Good monring,  It just occured to me as I was about to write this that you will be , hopefully, tucked up in bed due to the time distance, so I hope that you have got over your sore throat etc.  We are fortunate here in the UK that we don't often suffer from the huge fires that you seem to have in certain areas of the US. To much rain !!  maybe we should be thankful for that although you will see by my journal that I don't like rain unless it comes between midnight and 6am. !!
Have a lovely day  Love Sybilsybil45

Anonymous said...

Hope the effects of the smoke inhalation have gone now, Monae. This smoke is all over the southern US and the Gulf of Mexico, eugh.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. B. x