Monday, May 14, 2007

Notes For Monday

Hello dear world

How are you today ??? I hope you are doing well. How am I ? I am doing wonderfully. Today I went to work today which was an all 8 hour shift.

Anywho...it was another day of beautiful weather in my neck of the woods. I am enjoying this nice Summer weather. You will be happy to know that I have plans this Saturday. My church is having a picnic this Saturday with kiddie rides, food, music and much much more. I already have my outfit picked out. Hopefully the weather will be as nice as it was today.

In other news...I found another friend at J-Land and her name is Lorelei. She has a journal like myself that I would like to share with you. I hope she won't mind me sharing her link. I have really enjoyed getting to know her and reading her journal. I also added her journal to my journal page if you ever want to visit and say hello. I will also be adding her link in this entry. Please go over and say hello to Lorelei. I'm sure you will enjoy getting to know her as I have. Here is her link ----> http://journals.aol.com/lorelei0706/my-mini-diary/ .

So how was your day my dear world ? What's been going on in your neck of the woods ? How is the weather in your neighborhood ?

Well that's about it for now. I will definitely talk to you again soon. Enjoy the rest of your week. Take care everyone.

Yours, M.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a marvelous week darlin'.  Have fun at the picnic, sounds like you probably will.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good week. Especially knowing you have something fun to look forward to on Sat.  
Pam

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're having some nice weather there. We've got a fair bit of rain here. Lorelei sounds very nice.
Have a good day. B. x

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOOU)))))))))))))))))I hope you have a nice outting with your church and thanks for the link,I will stop by.Have a nice night.