Friday, May 18, 2007

It's Friday !!!!!!!!!

Hello dear world

Yes it's Friday !!!!!!!!! How are you ?? I hope you enjoyed your last day of the week. Today it was a rather uneventful day at work for me so there's nothing to report there.

On a different note I just finished watching "The Wedding Date" which I bought at Blockbuster -----> http://www.theweddingdate.net/ . I totally enjoyed the movie. Its funny and I have to say that I am a huge fan of Debra Messing. Dermot I have to say was my favorite because he's not only a talented actor but he is a nice looking guy as well. I have to say that I wouldn't mind going to a wedding with him. My dear world you have to see this movie. I totally recommend "The Wedding Date".

Of course tomorrow I am going to a picnic at my church which will be nice I'm sure. Hopefully the weather holds up for us. I will be wearing a purple outfit tomorrow with a purple bracelet and a purple hair band in my hair so I will certainly be matching. I will let you know how it goes.

So my dear world what are your plans for the weekend ? I hope that you will have a wonderful and enjoyable Saturday. I hope the weather will be nice in your neck of the woods. Do enjoy the rest of your day. I'll talk to you again soon.

Byyyye !!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will make sure to watch that movie! I hope you have fun at your picnic at church. I love the color purple!
Pam

Anonymous said...

I bet you will be pretty in your purple. Enjoy the picnic and the weekend. Helen

Anonymous said...

Just Chillin this weekend.......

Take care, and have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the picnic and  have a nice weekend.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I'm having a lazy weekend. Visiting friends tonight and a little DIY on Sunday.
Have a nice picnic.
B. x

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))I havent seen the Wedding Date,havent heard of it.I hope you have a good time at your church picin and hope it doesnt rain for you.I lve the color purple,but pink is my fave,used to be green.Have a good weekend and thanks for leaving a nice comment in my journal.