Thursday, May 31, 2007

Some News....

Hello dear world

How are you today ? I am doing really well. How was my day today ? Let me tell you. It was another day at work for me of course. You might not know this but in another part of Georgia some fires were blazing and the smoke drifted into my neck of the woods. The air today was filled with smoke and it was quite strong. I don't know what will stop these fires but hopefully something can be done.

Anywho.....You might want to know that I won't be able to talk to you over the weekend. Friday evening I will be going with my family to one of my favorite campgrounds called "Indian Springs State Park". Here is the link if you want to see it -----> http://www.gastateparks.org/info/indspr/ . We will be spending the entire weekend down there. We always have fun down there so I am sure this time will be fun as well. As you know I love going camping. We have a pop-up camper that we take with us camping. I will certainly have to pack my suitcase tonight so I can be ready. We will be going after I get off of work tomorrow evening. Of course my nieces are both out of school and so we will have lots of fun.

All in all it was a pretty nice day today. So my dear world how are you doing ? Have you been able to enjoy your week ? I hope that there isn't any smoke in your neck of the woods. We still haven't gotten any rain. The flowers we bought as well as the one I rescued is doing well. The grass on the other hand could use a good week worth of rain. Hopefully we will get some soon. So what are your plans for the weekend ??

Hadon shared some things in his entry I wanted to share with you.

A-Available or Single ? Very Very Single

B-Best Friend ? All of you at J-Land

C-Cake or Pie ? I choose Cake

D-Drink of Choice: Regular milk with Caramel Syrup

E-Essential Items: My hand-written journal/diary that I happen to share with all of you

F-Favorite colour(s): Purple right now

G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears

H-Hometown: California

I-Indulgence: Chocolate

J-January or February: Just April

K-Kids: I have none myself but I do have 2 wonderful nieces

L-Life is incomplete without: my family and my J-Land

M-Marriage Date: Uncertain at the moment I haven't met anyone

N-Number of Siblings: 1 Older Sister

O-Oranges or Apples: Neither

P-Phobias/Fears: Spiders, Snakes, Sharks, Jellyfish

Q-Favorite Quote: Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get.

R-Reasons To Smile: My family, God and my friends at J-Land

S- Season: Fall and Summer

T-Tag Three: You, Pharmolo and Phil

U-Unknown Fact About Me: My middle name is Jenelle

V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Neither

W-Worst Habit(s) : Iced Coffee, Doughnuts, chocolate and ice cream

X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I haven't had any of these

Y-Your Favorite Foods: Hamburgers, hot dogs, doughnuts, Tacos, Burrito's, Spaghetti, Steak, Chicken, Salmon, Shrimp, Lobster, Soft shell crab, candy,grapes, watermelon,pineapple, cantaloupe.

Z-Zodiac: Taurus The Bull

I thought my dear world that I would come by and let you know how I have been doing. It is nice to be back with all of you at J-Land. I will talk to you all again soon.

Take care everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some wet weather is headed for southern Florida, Monae - hope it drifts far enough north to extinguish those wildfires.

Anonymous said...

I hope you all don't go down South and run into even more smoke. It is still here until after lunch each day. No rain here either. Have fun camping this weekend. Helen

Anonymous said...

It looks like a nice place to go camping, have a very enjoyable time.  Bring back pictures of the scenery and you too!  I hope the campground isn't in the line of all that smoke.  Take care sweetie.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your doing ok....

I love pianapple.............

Especially freshly cut up

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))Seems like you been having alot fires.I do hope they go out soon.It is nice to hear someone spending time with there family.Were having a get togehter on Sat with my Brother and family and my Sister and Her family/It should be fin.I want to take pics.O have another Brother,but,dont want to go there.Have a nice weekend and have fun camping.I went camping once and I had a bllast.Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great time camping! I sure wish I were going. Take photos to share with us.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely weekend. Although I know you need tha rain hope it stays away till you get your weekend over.  Will look forward to reading all about what you have done. Love sybilsybil45

Anonymous said...

Shame you're having more fires, I hope they get them under control soon.
Have a great weekend camping. B. x