Thursday, May 10, 2007

Dippin' Dots And Some Cheese Filling Information

Hello dear world

First things first how are you ? I hope you are doing quite well. I am happy to report with tons of enthusiasm that it was a wonderful 84 degrees in my neck of the woods and it was a beautiful beautiful day. It was hard being indoors at work but me and two of my coworkers went out for a bit to the store so we got to soak up a little bit of sunshine.

Anywho my dear world.....I have a question for you ? Have you ever tried Dippin' Dots ? Well I have. Today at the store I bought some Cookies 'n'Cream Dippin Dots. Here is a website for you to check out some information on ---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dippin'_Dots . I have to say that the Dippin Dots I bought were really quite good. If you ever see them at your grocery store you should pick up a box. I higly recommend them.

On a different note I found out that there is a place where you see tons of Cheese online. There is a site called the "West Country Farmhouse Cheesemakers". If your a lover of cheese and you would like to view it.......here is a link for you -----> http://www.cheddarvision.tv/ . You will also find lots of information about the cheesemakers on the site. I just thought I would share this piece of information with you.

Moving on....

I have to say that there have been so many kind people who have come to visit my journal and I haven't given any mention of them as of late and you know who you are. So many of you have come by and been so very kind to me and shared your lives with me. I can't thank these people enough for their kindness and friendship so I would like to say thank you to all of them at this time so that they will know how very appreciated they are.

THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE DROPPED BY AND BEEN SO VERY KIND TO ME. YOU ALL ARE APPRECIATED. ITS SUCH AN HONOR AND PLEASURE BEING HERE AT J-LAND. THANK YOU MY J-LAND FRIENDS.

That's all for now. Take care everyone.

I'll talk to you all later. Byyyyye !!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

I heard about that site on the radio the other day.  Sounded kinda cheesy to me.  Enjoy your early Summer in Hotlanta!

Phil

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of Dippin' Dots!  But, the way we've been snacking at work, I don't think I need to try 'em out! LOL!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Morning from a wet Wiltshire. I am glad to share your lovley warm day. Here although we had a gorgeous April it seems that the april showers have waited till May and along with the rain comes a much colder period so it's back into jeans and long sleeve jumpers.  Thanks for your coments in my journal. It is so nice isn't it to get a visit it makes things kind of worth while. Love  Sybil xxx

Anonymous said...

Sorry, no Dippin Dots for me. I wish though. A diabetic has to stay away from things like that. I looked at the temp gauge once yesterday and it was 90ยบ. Getting to be pretty hot and as dry as a bone. I pray that we get some rain the next couple of days with no bad storms. Helen

Anonymous said...

Never heard of dippin' dots, but if I do I'll give them a try.
Have a good day. B. x

Anonymous said...

84F? We have to make do with the reverse - 48F today. It was sunny though. Have a good weekend, Monae.