Sunday, May 6, 2007

Some News

Hello dear world

How are you ? I wanted to come by and catch you up to date on my weekend. Here it goes.....yesterday me and my family went down to the mall otherwise known as Southlake Mall. At Southlake we went to Sears where I didn't realize at first but I saw two really dressy shirts I liked and yes I purchased them. One of the shirts is pink with a gold glittery thin stripe on it. My dear world I don't usually go for the color pink but I thought it was nice so I purchased it. I also found a nice dressy black sweater with a white dress shirt with black stripes on it to go underneath my sweater. You can see the white shirt underneath it and let me tell you its cute. I also purchased a nice dress shirt for my older sister.

Later on we went to a video store called Hollywood Video. There really isn't any videos there that I like except a few. I did rent one called Motives which was pretty good. I also bought a movie called Journey To The Edge Of Night With Brendan Fraser and Mos Def which was a pretty good movie. My nieces also got some movies they liked so it was nice to be out at the video store.

All in all my Saturday was nice and it was nice to be out enjoying the weather. Today early this morning my family and I went to our Church which is St. Philip Benizi Catholic Church. I wore my pink shirt I bought and I had on some nice brown dress pants. I have to tell you that on May 19th my church will be having a Parish Picnic from 12noon to 5 pm. The tickets are $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for children. If you are in the area you might want to come. There will be a turbo swing, a moonwalk, music, food, arts and crafts and much much more. Please come by if you can. Here is the link to my church ----> http://www.stphilipbenizi.org/ .

By the way one of my coworkers dropped by to bring back our office key because she had left her keys in the office so she had to borrow my key to get into the office. My coworker is a really nice person. We hang out together on our lunch break and while we are on break at work. I invited her to come over for Memorial Day which she said yes to my invitation. My family and I will be having a little bar-b-que at the house so I'm sure she will enjoy it. I will ask one of my other coworkers that I hangout with as well and hopefully she will say yes.

Anywho how was your weekend ???? I hope you are enjoying it and the weather as well where you are. Do take care my dear world.

Do enjoy your Cinco de Mayo !!!!!!!!!

Byyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new clothes sound nice. I hope you have a good day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

what a good buy your dresses sound. I wopuld love to see you in them..is there no way we can have aphoto posted?  Would love to meet you at the Parish Picnic but think it would be a bit far for me to come !!!!  Love sybil xx

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a good day yesterday. Your new clothes sounds wonderful. Helen

Anonymous said...

You do love to shop don't you? If they had a category for shopping in the olympics you'd win it for sure.
Enjoy the weekend. B. x

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))To bad we dont live near eachother,I think we would be out everyday.LOL.Have a good week.I love pink,its my fave color.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you bought some nice shirts ~ and had a good time out with your family ~ Parish Picnic sounds like it will be fun ~ wish I could come with you ~ Ally x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/ally123130585918/Lifewithally