Sunday, May 20, 2007

Did Some Thinking....

Hello dear world

Good evening. Well here I am....again. Yes I was doing some thinking my dear world. I was doing some thinking. I am sad to hear that one of our fellow Journallers (Katie) will be leaving J-Land. I didn't really get a chance to get to know her because I didn't know about her journal until I visited one of my friends at J-land. Its sad to think that quite a few people have already left J-land and haven't returned. I wish she would reconsider staying a while longer but she has probably made up her mind and feels that she has made her decision. I wish her the best and hope that she will return again some day you just never know.

Anywho...I was reading my friend Carly's blog "Suddenly Carly" and she got me to thinking as well with one of her entries titled "Restlessness". She wrote a few things which really started me to thinking about my journal as well.

Carly wrote "I realize there isn't one reason in the world why you should care about the things I care about". She also wrote "What holds your interest when you read a blog ? is it the positive or the negative ? Carly also wrote "My blog is meant as a place to share ideas, and creativity". "Sometimes my view gets a little dark, but most of the time it is about life". "My life".

Carly also wrote in her entry "I guess I am wondering if maybe I might consider retiring as a blogger". She also writes "Am I wasting time here ? "Am I just filling empty time here ?". I was really touched by her words. I also read in her entry that "we all own our problems, large or small". She also wrote "My life is just that, my life". She questioned "Would you rather read about the positives in a person's life or would you rather read about the same patterns of grief and displacement ? ".

I feel that I have come to share many things here in my diary/journal here at J-land and I have come to know many people through theirs as well. I feel that we all share different things and its a shame that others have to bully those who are trying to share their lives, their problems, their happiness and their thoughts from day to day. I don't know why some have to try and upset others here at J-land but I do hope that those who do will leave people like Katie and I and you my dear world alone. We all have bad days sometimes and sometimes there are things in our lives that we sometimes need to talk to someone and sometimes that someone is a friend at J-land. I have enjoyed my time here and I continue to be touched by those who have left me such encouraging words and have opened their arms to me with friendship. I don't really know if I have changed any here at J-land. I don't even know if I made any sense here but hopefully I have opened my arms to someone else as others have done for me.

My dear world I wish all the best for Katie and for those who have already gone from J-land. I hope that things turn around for Katie. The thing is my dear world....I hope.

I just wanted to share some thoughts with you. If your reading this Katie where ever you are....perhaps you will return again someday and know that you will always have friends here and that you will always be welcomed here.

Last but not least my dear world....I'm still here and I'm going to keep writing and I'm going to keep talking. Good-bye for now dear world. I will talk to you again another day.

Sweet Dreams Everyone !!!

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understood each word... and ya know..... I hope too!  I'm glad you will be here :)
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I like reading your journal.  It is about you and you seem like a very fun and nice down to earth young lady.  So many have nothing but negative entries but you show a caring side to you almost every entry.  I would hope no one would ever be mean to you but unfortunately there are a lot of unstable individuals in the dear world.  People are good for the most part, but there are some that just want to cause problems.  Have a nice Sunday evening and enjoy your week.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I don't often eomment, but I enjoy reading your journal.  When you're happy, it makes me happy!  I'm sad about the state of affairs of J-Land, so many people just giving in and leaving.   Enjoy your week....   Judy

Anonymous said...

I am glad you're not leaving! You better just stay put!  I've enjoyed getting to know you a bit through your journal. You always manage to cheer me up somehow.  I think you sound like a very sweet lady.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I sure am glad that you aint about to leave us, I enjoy the ray of sunshine you bring into my e.mail box every morning..even  when it is dull here in England..as it is this morning... Mind you I sometimes also wonder why I continue writing my journal as I don't have many readers  or at least many who leave messages..but I keep going for the few who seem to like to read my rambling news about this and that.   Did enjoy the report of the church picnic. Do you ever have any photo'd would lobe to see you sometime  Much Love Sybilsybil45

Anonymous said...

Monae,
Everyone has their own remit for writing and contributing to J-land. It is a pity that some people's remits are negative, or based on powerplay. Be true, and look forward to reading your journal further.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're not going anywhere Monae. You're journal is a little ray of sunshine and I enjoy reading it.
It's such a shame that some small minded people see fit to bully others. The best thing to do is to ignore them all.
Have a good day. B. x

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to tell you I just got an alert from Katie and she has reconsidered and is staying! Goes to show the power of words and compassion does go along ways. Wonderful insightful entry. If only we could all have this same attitude with our journals. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))This is so inspiring,thank you for sharing this with us all.It makes me want to cry,to see what going on here in J-land,we need to be that caring family agin and I know we are.I am glad your friend is staying.Have a nice evening.