Sunday, May 20, 2007

In Need Of A Favor

Hello dear world

How are you ? I just found out from another of my friends journals that a fellow J-Lander named Katie will be leaving J-Land. Her name is Katie and she has a diary here at J-Land. I was wondering if you could go over and give her some encouraging thoughts and perhaps offer her some words that might encourage her to stay for a little while longer. I didn't know about her journal until today. Quite a few people have already left and so I was hoping that you would want to go over and say hello. It saddens me to think that people have left J-Land because of the things they might write or people telling them they shouldn't stay.

So my dear world here is her link. I hope she doesn't mind me sharing her link. Here it is :

KATIES DIARY

http://journals.aol.co.uk/katie39041/KATIESDIARY/ .

Thanks dear world. I'll talk to you again soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

been there :)  I hope she decides to stay
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))I am sad to see whats een going on in J-land.I will go check out Her link.Have a nice week.

Anonymous said...

What a small wonderful world here in J-land! I just came from her journal myself and tried to convince her to reconsider. I liked what you said to her and thought I would drop by here and visit you. What an awesome gesture to hold out your hand this way to a fellow j-lander. Thank you for your kindness and compassion on anothers behalf. (Hugs) Indigo