Monday, May 21, 2007

HAPPY NEWS !!!!!!

Hello hello dear world

How are you ??? How are you ??? I am doing quite well. I have some wonderful news to share. You will be happy to know that Katie will be staying YEAH !!!!!! I get a chance to know her. I was hoping she would change her mind and stay and she is. I am so glad that I found her journal from Guido. Its always nice to meet someone new at J-Land and to know that I almost didn't get a chance to get to know her was sad. Quite a few people have come and gone and I was sad to think she might have been one of them. I have to say that I enjoy her being at J-Land. So many of you have been so very very kind to me which has meant quite a lot to me. I have come to treasure you all here at J-Land. I have to say a huge "THANK YOU" to all of you.

T  H  A  N  K            Y   O   U   !!!!!!!

Anywho....I have to say that I was just over visiting Rosie's blog and I love love it. Her blog is wonderful you might want to go over and visit her.  Here is her link -------> http://www.rosie.com/blog/ .

On a different note today was another day at work for me. It was an uneventful day but the weather was warm and Summery and I loved it. I think Summer has arrived early and I hope it stays for quite a while. I love this weather. Did I tell you that my family's backyard has turned into a zoo practically. We have squirrels, birds, chipmunks, butterflies and a Cottontail Rabbit. There is a zoo in our backyard and its amazing. I have seen birds that I have never seen before and the chipmunks are quite cute. My dad also purchased a bird bath recently and its something to see. I just had to share that with you.

So my dear world how are you doing these days ? How are things in your neck of the woods ? How is the weather where you are ? Is it as nice as it is here ? That's about it for now. Do enjoy the rest of your week.

Take care everyone.

Bye for now !!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had an upbeat day!  I'm glad you helped to keep Katie in J-land.  Have a great Tuesday!

Phil

Anonymous said...

hello ! well in this part of the world (Northern Canada) things are getting green...I planted yellow lillies last year and they are coming along -all most ready to sprout a flower ! My dd is so happy that I don't squeeze her into puffy snowsuits and boots...she is also very happy that the swings at the local park are now back up. Have a great week and take care...Krista xxx

Anonymous said...

I thought the news of Katie staying would cheer you up LOL! As for woodland creatures, got them all myself, with a few deer added to the mix. Today I saw a golden finch which is rare around where I live. Truly a treasure of a day. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Hi ... Glad you had a happy day!   Up here in Connecticut it was also very beautiful and sunny today, a pleasant 70 degrees.  We'd had rain on and off for the three preceding days, but that made our grass and trees even more lush and green.   Yep, the weather is grand.    Have a great rest of the week!  Judy

Anonymous said...

Well done you for helping to change Kate's mind. Glad you're having a good day. B. x

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I am glad your friend is staying,I hate to see people go.I know you are so happy.It must be neat to have a zoo in your back yard.LOL.We used to live on a farm when I was little,we had it all,but no cows.Maybe thats why they are my fave anaimal.LOL.The weather has been nice here,not to hot yet,we had maybe a few days,but,I am sure it will get hot before Summer is over.Thats what its all about.LOL.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she's staying in Jland, too. I had gone over to read her journal from Guido's journal and really liked it.
Hope you have a good night.
Pam