Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Quite A Day

Hello dear world

Good evening how are you ? I hope you are all doing well. Today was another day at work for me as usual.You might want to know that it was 84 degrees in Georgia and it really feels like Summer. The smoke from the fires is now gone so I am guessing that the fires were put out or put under control. Hopefully the fires were put out once and for all.

 I do have some news for you. An older gentleman that me and my coworkers talk to a lot at work had chest pains this morning at work. The ambulance came to the building where I work. Apparently he was taken to the hospital. One of the other guys that we talked to said that he was doing alright but that they were keeping him overnight for further observation. I hope he's doing alright he is a really nice guy and we like him a lot. He has always been a pretty nice guy to be around. He always jokes around with me and my coworkers.

Later in the afternoon something weird happened in the parking lot at my work. It was reported that a Jeep Cherokee without a driver at the wheel had hit a Van which was parked in the same area as the Jeep Cherokee. I don't know how a Jeep can hit another car when there is no one at the wheel. There must have a ghost at the wheel or the car mysteriously drove itself. Later on it was reported that the owner of the Jeep was in the building the entire time so the Jeep must have gone into some sort of maximum overdrive. Security was still trying to find the owner of the van. My dear world there's never a dull moment at my work....never a dull moment.

On a more different note that guy that I told you about...the one I have a crush on....well he and I talked today and it was a full blown conversation. The conversation wasn't just hello and how are you. We talked way over a minute and my dear world let me tell you it is so very nice talking to him. I always look for him to have a conversation with. The thing is my dear world he doesn't know that I have a crush on him. I have liked him from the moment I met him. I just thought I would share that with you. I know that I am a silly person so forgive me for sharing this little bit of silliness with you.

Apart from me and my silliness dear world how are you doing ? How are things in your neck of the woods ? Are you working tomorrow like I am ? I will be off on the weekend. Well my dear world I have probably kept you from dinner or something so I will let you go. I will be back to talk to you again later.

Until then.....good night !!!!!!!!

 

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the guy you have a crush on has a crush on you then you will have to entitle this journal Dear Diary Crushes.  I wonder what excitement will happen at your work tomorrow.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))I am glad your friend is alright.Tha is odd abou the car.Le me know what happends next at your work.LOL.

Anonymous said...

Wow glad th ejeep only hit another vehicle and not a person.It would ahve been a disaster.I hope and pray th efires have gone and not return.WOW thats pretty hot temps at th emoment there PHEW i don't like it so hot LOL!! I hope the old gentleman has a speedy recovery and also I hope the longer conversations with the guy you so like continue.You are not being silly you are just expressing your feelings to us all what you think of him .He sounds good.I think we  have all experianced this at some times in our lives.Take Care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

So strange about that car. I hope they figure out the mystery of it all.
I don't think you are silly about having a crush on someone. I think it's perfectly normal and cute! I hope you are able to talk to him again.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Morning Monae,  It is good to wake up to your bright and breezy journal. I hope the older guy at work has had a comfortable night  and can get out of hospital today. Good on you managing  to have a chat to "you know who !!"  you can never know what might happen.  We had a nice day yesterday nice and warm but nothing like as hot as you have it.  Have a nice day at work.  thanks so much for looking in on my journal Love Sybilsybil45

Anonymous said...

It's not silly at all to have a crush. i think you should tell him. You never know, he may feel just the same as you. B. x

Anonymous said...

Very nice that you have a crush on someone, let it blossom :-)
Hope the chap with chestpains will be alright.
Heard of cars slipping into Drive and moving themselves off - but the engine must have started as well? Weird.

Anonymous said...

oo you have a crush?? ..that's so sweet...that's weird about the jeep huh?
have a good day
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I do hope the nice gentleman is doing ok. Its nice when you can have some happy times with people at work, makes the day more interesting. A crush hey. Hows that silly? again it makes the day go swimmingly if you have someone nice to look at. I hope you have a happy time with your crush. We have all been there well i know i have. Scary!!! I am just happy no one was hurt by the runaway jeep.
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

Sometimes if your on an incline and don't put the emergency brake on even when the car is parked, it will coast or roll. Sorry about the gentleman with the chest pains. You have a crush? I find that completely adorable, do keep us posted. (Hugs) Indigo