Saturday, May 12, 2007

HUGH GRANT FOR PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.

Hello dear world

Top of the afternoon to you. How are you ? Well I am doing really well. Its another lovely warm day in my neck of the woods. You might want to know that late last night the sky opened up and an ocean of rain came. I had almost forgot what rain looked like so it was nice to get a little reminder. We got some thunder, the lights went off and on and then.....the flood. You will be happy to know that I survived the flood so there's no need to call out the National Guard to come look for me.

Anywho....earlier today I watched a very funny movie called "About A Boy" with Hugh Grant. I really enjoyed the movie and I thought that Hugh Grant made it a really wonderful movie. Here is the link -------> http://www.about-a-boy.com/ .

After the movie I watched another great movie called "Love Actually" which was another movie with Hugh Grant. I have to say that I not only enjoyed seeing Liam Neeson but I loved Hugh Grant in the movie as well. Here is the link ----> http://www.loveactually.com/ .

Then after "Love Actually" I watched another movie called "Notting Hill" the one with Hugh Grant in it of course. Here is the link --------> http://www.notting-hill.com/ .

Question dear world : If Hugh Grant can't be British Prime Minister why can't he run for President. I would like to nominate Hugh Grant for President of the United States. I think that would be something to see. We need a nice looking British President don't you think ???? Of course I would also like to nominate Sean Connery for Vice-President.

So my dear world how are things in your neck of the woods ? How has your Saturday been ? I hope you are having a lovely day.

Here's a note for you. My oldest niece Jeanette is making her Confirmation tomorrow at our Church. I just wanted to share that with you.

Well I am going to be shoving off now. I'll talk to you later. Cheerio !!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sugar, Glad to see that you had some rain, without it we would be in a fine state, imagine no more flowers, grain, wheat etc. Mind you I always say why can't it come around 10pm and then go around 6am. then almost evrybody would be happy !!
I  agree it would be nice to have a handsome Briyish prime minister and Sean Connery would be great..mind you as he is Scottish he would probably want to be a Scottish prime minister !!
I pray that all your family will have a lovely day tomorroe at Jeanettes confirmation. Gad Bless You All     Love Sybilsybil45

Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone is in love with Hugh Grant.  He messed up with Elizabeth Hurley.  You are funny, Hugh for Pres.  Got a chuckle out of me.  Take care and have a nice weekend.

Phil

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Have a nice Happy Mothers DAy.

Anonymous said...

Glad you survived the floods.
You do enjoy your films don't you? Three in one sitting! You must get through a lot of popcorn.
Have a nice Sunday. B. x