Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Better Day

Hello dear world

First things first...I am happy to report that I am feeling better. The smoke has cleared and the weather today was wonderful. I guess you could say that I am on my way to a speedy recovery. Of course it was another day at work for me today.

On a different note...what do you think of the price of gas these days ??? Everybody at my work has been talking about the rising price of gas. I think its terrible that the oil companies seem to be getting rich from us hard working people from these rising prices. I don't know what it will take to lower the price of gas. Here are some links that I think you will want to check out ------> http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/gasprices/ .

There is also another link that you might want to check out. It shows where you can find lower prices for gas ------> http://www.gasbuddy.com/ .

I think that we should write to the oil companies and tell them that it is wrong for them to be making money off of the money that we are making at our jobs. It seems that the prices keep going up and up and up. What do you think dear world ????

So my dear world how are things in your part of the world ? I do hope that you got to enjoy your day. I also hope that your neck of the woods wasn't thick with smoke as it was in mine yesterday.

That's about it for me. I'll talk to you again soon my dear friends. Do take care.

Byyyyye !!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gas prices suck.  It is $3.55 a gallon here.  Glad the smoke has gone away.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Gas is $3.45  last time I looked. It's ridicules! I don't think they care they are robbing us blind, either! Glad you're getting better!
Pam

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))II am glad you feeling better,thanks for toping by my journal,leaving a nice commet.I hope you have a good weeked.

Anonymous said...

Morning...I like youi think the cost of Gas  or as we call it here in the UK petrol is horrendous.  Over here it costs abbout 2/3 time as much as yours !! I paid £35 eqivelant to $70 ...YES $70  to fill the tank that was I suppose about  8 gallons !! we put it in nowadays by price as the gas stations have stopeed using Gallons and use litres and I have never worked out just how to work out the difference !!   A couple of years ago it cost about £25  $50 dollar.  I don't think our wages are much more than in the US and as I live on pension with little extra put on by th eGovernment it takes a big part of my weekly income   Have a lovey day  Love sybilsybil45

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are feeling better. Hope you have a good day and a fantastic weekend. Helen

Anonymous said...

Prices of gas, Monae? $9 a gallon here in Scotland.