Friday, May 4, 2007

A to Z Meme

Hello dear world

How are you ? I hope you had a really nice Friday. I was over visiting one of my other favorite journals "The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind" and I saw that he also shared his own A to Z Meme and so I thought I would share one as well.

Anywho here it is: Enjoy !!!!!!

A to Z Meme.

A- Available or Single ?

I have to say totally single and available for dates at anytime. I'm only busy from 7 a.m to 4 p.m Monday thru Friday after work I'm totally free. I'm also free on the weekends.

B-Best Friend :

All of you at J-Land

C-Cake or Pie :

Both actually but cake is my top favorite

D-Drink of Choice :

Currently its Root Beer or Coca Cola or a Starbucks Iced Coffee

E-Essential Items :

My handwritten diary and this diary as well to share with all of you

F-Favorite Color(s) :

At the moment Purple I am liking this color but I don't know why. I went to the store today and bought a shirt and its all Purple and then I got a necklace from Avon and its Purple. I also have a bracelet and its Purple.

G-Gummy Bears or Worms :

I enjoy a good soft gummy worm

H-Hometown :

Atlanta, Georgia

I-Indulgence :

Chocolate candy and chocolate ice cream

J-January or February :

I have to say February since its closer to April which is the month of my birthday

K-Kids :

None of my own but I do have two nieces

L-Life is incomplete without :

My family

M-Marriage Date :

Whenever I get asked

N-Number of Siblings :

1 Older Sister

O-Oranges or Apples :

I'm not sure

P-Phobias / Fears :

I am afraid of snakes, spiders, bears and sharks

Q-Favorite Quote :

"Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what your gonna get". (From the movie Forrest Gump) with Tom Hanks

R-Reasons To Smile :

A movie with Keanu Reeves, a box of Godiva chocolates, Cheetos

S-Season :

Summertime Summertime Summertime

T-Tag Three :

Tag !!! Your it, Three

U-Unknown Fact About Me :

I melt my ice cream in the microwave

V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals :

Not Applicable

W-Worst Habit(s) :

I have a habit of being silly and biting my nails

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds :

I have not had any of these. I would like to see my brain X-Rayed just to see what it looks like

Y-Your Favorite Foods :

Anything that I like and can be coated with chocolate

Z-Zodiac :

Well for the record I'm a Taurus which is ( The Bull )

That's about it. Any further questions dear world ????

Good night

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))I am a Taurus also,my bday is,do I want to say?LOL.May 13.I am a Bull.LOL.You melt your ice cream in the micowave?Now thats werid.LOL.I am not an ice cream eater unless its Sherbert.Have a good Sat.

Anonymous said...

Good to see even more about you.  You are a great girl.  I smiled as I am sure many of us will about you melting your ice cream in the micr...however it is not as daft as it seems a dear old lady 85 in our village alwasy does  that as she says the ice cream is too cold !!!   Have a lovely weekend. Love  Sybil x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. B. x

Anonymous said...

I liked your answers.  I'm sure that you must be busy answering email from all the guys that have surtey noticed that you are available.  I'm sure that there will be a lucky man very soon for you!  : )  Hope you are havin' a nice weekend.

Phil