Thursday, February 1, 2007

Some News

Hello dear world

How are you ? I can tell you that we didn't get any snow in my neck of the woods. We got quite a bit of rain and cold weather. It would have been nice to have been snowed in though.

In other news today was my niece Megan's 7th birthday. She got some things that she really liked so she was happy. She was excited opening her birthday presents very much so.

Yesterday I got ( 2 ) CD'S one the CD'S is a mixture of different songs including "Fall Out Boy w/ the song "Sugar, We're Goin Down" and "Lifehouse-with the song "You & Me" as well as "Coldplay w/the song "Fix You". The other CD was by Luciano Pavarotti.

Today I did a little more shopping. I got ( 2 ) more CD'S one by Corinne Bailey Ray and the other is by Norah Jones whose CD is titled "Not Too Late". I also bought some shirts including a red one that I like. 

My dear world you might want to know that The American Heart Association is launching a national "GO RED FOR WOMEN" campaign during the month of February. The campaign is to raise awareness as well as funds for research and education for Heart Disease. Last year the association raises $23 million for the campaign. This year's goal is $28 million. Why am I telling you this ? Well tomorrow is official "Wear All Red Day" which I will be wearing the red shirt that I bought today. Here is a link ----------> http://www.americanheart.org/

On a more different note I was given a candy called "Coffeebeat" which was my 1st time trying it. It was a mixture of coffee and chocolate. Of course chocolate is a good thing. 

So how was your day dear world ? Did you get any snow in your neck of the woods ? I hope your day was a nice one. Do take care my dear world.

Good-night  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be the week for it, I got some cds today too. (Tom Waits & Andyfairweather Low).
Enjoy your new sounds. B. x

Anonymous said...

No snow here but since the groundhog did NOT see his shadow this morning I am looking for an early spring. LOL. Helen