Sunday, February 18, 2007

Some News

Hello dear world

How are you today ? How was your weekend ? I would like to share a few thoughts with you today. Recently the singer Britney Spears went to a barber shop and shaved off all of her hair. It was also reported that she checked into a rehab facility and then turned around and left the facility. I have to say that from seeing her on the news it looks like she might be suffering from some problems at the moment. You might want to check out this link -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmjvSM3x86o . I really think that it would do her good if she sought some psychiatric help. A while back I sought the help of a doctor for depression. I haven't been to the doctor in quite a while but I still have ups and downs occasionally. I think that a doctor would be able to help Britney deal with what she's feeling. I think that it would help her feel better going and talking to someone. She's a very talented young woman so hopefully someone will help her get through the problems she's having.

In other news I did end up having plans today. Here is what I did: I took a ride today with my family to Villa Rica, Georgia to visit a cousin I have named Aaron, his wife Kim, my aunt Antoinette and their kids who are named Matthew, Erica, Jacob and Ryan. For dinner we had some really great Shrimp Primavera with some white Alfredo sauce on top with some Broccoli. My aunt which we call "Tee" made a pink cake with white icing and Aaron's wife Kim made some delicious chocolate chip cookies with some Valentine heart candies on top. You might also want to know that my cousin and his family have (2) pets: a huge turtle and a lizard I just thought you might want to know that. I have to say that his kids got bigger since the last time we saw them.

Anywho.......How was your weekend ? How is the weather in your neck of the woods ? It was still pretty cold here and hopefully soon it will start warming up but who knows. That's about it for me. Have a great week everyone. Do take care.

Byyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))Hi there,I am new to your journal.I like the way you do your entrys.Sounds like you had a nice time with your family.i had a pretty good weekend.Thanks for asking.I am glad you had one to.I hope you have a good week.Have a nice evening.Bye for now.

Anonymous said...

I never really listened to her, I know I am probly one of the only people to not have bought her CD.  I didn't even download it for free. but I do feel bad for her, on other hands I am glad you had a good weekend.  Take care,
MISSY
http://journals.aol.com/kidzmakeucrazy/aint-that-nice/
 

Anonymous said...

Hello!   I am new to your journal & Jland. Sounds like you had a good time visiting family.   Have a good night.