Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Notes

Hello dear world

How are you ? I am doing rather well. I do hope all of you had a great Valentines Day. Anywho...here is what I did yesterday -------->

Yesterday three of my coworkers and I went to a great restaurant called Longhorn Steakhouse. I usually go there with my family to eat so it was nice going there with my coworkers as well. To make a long story short we all had the Ribeye but I had mine with mashed potatoes. The ribeye let me tell you was delicious as well as tender. I ordered mine medium well which was cooked to my liking. In the process of eating the ribeye the mashed potatoes got soaked in the juice from the ribeye which made them that much more amazing. I have to say that I love love love love love love love going to Longhorn Steakhouse they just have the best food there. I also ordered a dessert called "Chocolate Stampede" to go for my nieces. They always enjoy eating it every time we go to eat there so I ordered it for them. I can tell you that my coworkers and I enjoyed our meal and I can't wait to go back to eat there again. Here is the location : 7882 Tara Boulevard Jonesboro, Ga. 30236 Phone number 770-477-5365. Here is the link --- http://www.longhornsteakhouse.com/

Here is my news for today --------> It was another day at work for me but it wasn't a busy day there wasn't that many people there so my coworkers and I did a little bit of everything. You might also want to know that yes its still pretty cold here in Georgia and I am longing more and more for Summer.

Here is something else for you to know I am quite happy to report that my friend Diane a.k.a loststream sent me a letter as well as my other dear friend Jeannette. They let me know that they liked the Valentines cards I sent them which I am happy about. I just wanted each of my friends to know that I was thinking of them during the occasion.

In other news that guy that I told you about when we talked about the Super Bowl that works at the same place I do well guess what guess what guess what. I saw him today in his office and we had another great conversation. There's a lot to like about him from his eyes to his smile and his voice. Today he was wearing another great suit today. He always looks quite nice in a suit but I'm sure he would look just as nice in jeans and a t-shirt or even a paper bag of that I'm sure. I have to admit that I have something of a crush on him which is probably obvious by now which he has no knowledge of.

In other news lately I've been into watching a show called "Gilmore Girls" here is a link if you want to check it out -----> http://www.cwtv.com/shows/gilmore-girls . I didn't used to like it as much as I do now I don't know why.

My dear world I have a question to ask you: Have you ever been to a Library book sale ??? Well I went to one today. There is a library near my home that I go to sometimes and today I went there again. They had some books on sale 50% off so I went in, looked around and bought some. One of the books I picked up is titled "THE HAUNTING" written by a writer named Joan Lowery Nixon. I haven't read any of her books this one is my first. Apparently the book is a ghost story so I will start reading it and tell you some of the bone chilling bits and pieces okay ????

Enough about me and my day how was your day dear world ? How are things in your neck of the woods ? I hope you had as filling a day as I did. I also hope you have a great weekend. I don't have any big plans but you never know what might pop up.

That's about it for me. I'll talk to you again soon dear world.

Byyyyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Longhorn Steakhouse must be really good if you love love love love love love love going there!!!!  LOL  As for Jeff Gordon, I do agree he is one of the best drivers ever but I am not his biggest fan.  I do have a couple diecast cars of his.  I'm glad you stopped by my journal.  Have a good weekend.

Phil

Anonymous said...

The steakhouse sounds delicious Monae.  As it happens we had steak for our evening meal and it was really tasty. I haven`t had ribeye for a while but I know it tastes great!  Take care my friend. :o)

Sandra xxxx

http://journals.aol.com/labdancer51/SandrasScribbles/

Anonymous said...

 WHICH CITY IS THE STEAKHOUSE IN ?       sam

Anonymous said...

hello there! I`m glad you stopped by my journal, as we seemed to lose contact there for a while. I picked up some books at a library sale once, but that was a few yrs back and I haven`t been to one since ( but I still buy a lot of books! )
hugs penny
http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh