Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Some News and A Holiday

Hello dear world

How are you ? You might want to know that today is officially "National Pancake Day" here is a link to see some news about it -----> http://www.ihop.com/tellafriend.php . Let me say "Happy National Pancake Day" !!!!!!!

Anywho....today was another day at work for me. Tomorrow I will be going to the doctor for a check up which is all very very not exciting. I am doing fine though. I am happy to report that the weather will be warming up soon in my neck of the woods which makes me quite happy.

In other news last night I watched a show called "Wildfire" which I have to say was wonderful. I am going to watch it again next week. Wildfire is a television series so there's a new episode every Monday night. Here is a link for you to see ----> http://abcfamily.go.com/wildfire/ .

Earlier this evening I did attend a banquet at my niece Jeanette's school - Our Lady of Mercy which was nice. Her and her fellow Step Team members were given awards for their hard work. The Wrestling Team and the Swim Team were also given awards tonight for their hard work. Let me tell you my niece Jeanette is becoming one talented young woman and I am proud of her. I'm sure my other niece Megan will be talented just like her sister.

Last but not least a few minutes ago before I came to talk to you I was watching the show "Gilmore Girls" which I really gotten to be a fan of just like my other show "Bones". You might be surprised to know that I haven't been watching American Idol I'm just not into it this season.

Enough about me how was your day ? How are things in your neck of the woods these days ? I hope you are all doing well. I know that a few of my friends like Bill, Jeannette and a couple of other dear friends are under the weather and I am hoping that they all get well soon. I hope the rest of you my dear friends are doing well.

I guess that's about it for now. Do take care my dear world. Have a glorious Wednesday.

Byyyyyye !!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))I just wanted to stop by and to tell you to have a goodnight.

Anonymous said...

yesterday here was a beautiful day but windy and a few showers after lunch. Woke up to rain and some thundering around this morning. Hope you have a good day! Helen