Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday Times News

Hello dear world

How are you today ? I am a little bit with a cold but I caught it early. I am taking Robitussin and Nyquil and some nighttime TheraFlu liquid formula so I am working on getting better. Either than having a cold I am fine.

In other news I did go out with my folks and my youngest niece Megan earlier today. We went to Wally World...otherwise known as Walmart. What I'm about to tell you might not interest any guys who might read this but hopefully they might just laugh a little at my entry hopefully. Anywho....once my folks and my niece arrived at Wally World I went over to the purses and I am happy to report that I found one that I liked. I would have to say that a lot goes into looking and finding a purse. First a woman has to know if she wants a purse with a strap or without. Then a woman has to know if she wants a purse with a ton of zippers or with a few zippers as possible. The next thing a woman has to know if all of her items will be able to fit inside of the purse or if the purse will be too small for her items. Then when a woman sees one she likes she has to know if she wants pockets on the outside of the purse or just on the inside. The one I saw dear world is from the Faded Glory company -----> http://www.fadedglory.com/ . Its called a ABICA HOBO handbag. Its a sandy brown color something like the color of wet sand at the beach. It has ( 2 ) pockets on the outside with a strap and its big enough for me. I liked it when I saw it. I really was happy to see a handbag I liked at Wally World. I just had to share that with you dear world.

In other news my auntie Marie and my uncle Tony came over before we went to Wally World. Its always nice to see them they live in a Cul-de-sac nearby which is always nice. I do have to report that my uncle Tony isn't in the hospital but he recently found out that his kidneys aren't functioning like they should be. They said if he has one of his kidneys removed the other one would work a little bit better. I told my uncle that I would be more than happy to give him one of mine if he needs it. Hopefully I would be a match for him. I think that I could live with just one kidney. I love him so I would be more than happy to do it for him. The only thing in my kidneys is more than likely a lot of chocolate so I'm sure I could pass one of them along to him.

Enough of my news dear world how was your Saturday ? How is the weather in your neck of the woods ? Speaking of the weather it was a b-e-a-utiful day in mine and I'm love love love love love loving it. Yup that's about it for me until later. I'll talk to you all next time.

Take care everyone !!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the UK, what you call a purse, we call a handbag. A purse is just a miniature handbag, designed to carry money. But let me tell you, as much effort goes into buying one of those as a handbag!
I refuse, point blank, to go shopping with my missus for handbags and/or shoes.
B. x

Anonymous said...

Love shoes, but handbags are a second. What I like about these things is you can buy them and it doesn't matter if your weight fluctuates- because they still fit!

Anonymous said...

Our weather was wet yesterday and it has been raining again today.  Glad you got the purse that you liked. Hope you get over your cold really soon.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOU))))))))))))))))))I love pruses,I used to buy one all the time.I dont hardly buy them now,I dont like wearing one.I am glad you had a nice time with your family and your neice.Our weather here is gloomy.Were susposed to e getting nasty weather tonight,I am talking about freezing rain and ice.Have a nice day/week ahead.

Anonymous said...

Hello Monae,  I have a cold too so let`s hope we both recover soon. The weather has been wet and miserable this weekend and I hope that will clear up soon too.:o(

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, thanks for your comment. If you were nearer, we would have definitely asked for your help! However, we're just about on schedule now. Will post an entry on our blog (which is under John's user name) after we move. Look out for tales of the move coming soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mushie!  Weather here has been icy at night and melty wet in the day. Spring is scuffling to get a hold, but Winter is still throwing elbows and pulling hair to hang in as long as it can.  I hope that you feel better soon!  Hugs!  Mary

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well.  Hope the medicine helps.  I know what you mean about buying a purse, a lot does go into it!  I've been trying to find just the right one lately, and no luck yet.  Guess I'm too "picky", but I have to love it before I'll buy it. (ha)

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

I figure by the time you get this reply your cold will have been cured... but just in case it hasn't (hopefully it has!), or in case you get one in the future you might want to try Dimetapp cold medicines if you haven't already... my sister used to date a pharmacist a few years back, and he swore by it!!!  I too like Theraflu, especially the Lemon original flavor... the last time, I bought the apple cinnamon flavor just to give it a try, and it was full on SOUR, I had to add like moundfuls of Honey just to make it palatable!!!  ARGH.