Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A Little Treat For Valentines Day

Hello dear world

How are you ? Being that its nearly Valentines Day I thought I would share a very interesting note with you.

Recently archaeologists in Italy have discovered a couple buried 5,000 to 6,000 years ago near the town of Mantova, located in Northern Italy, hugging eachother. Elena Menotti who led the archaeology team on their dig near the northern city of Mantova said "Its an extraordinary case." "There has not been a double burial found in the Neolithic Period, much less two people hugging and they are really hugging". Menotti said "she believed the two, almost certainly are of a man and a woman although that needs to be confirmed, died young because their teeth were mostly intact and not worn down. You can check out this site to see the couple for yourself -------- http://ellipsissuddenlycarly.blogspot.com/

Personally I wonder who were the two lovers. Were they Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet who weren't able to be together in life because of their families ? Where they two young people caught up in the tragedy of some war ? I can only imagine what it must have been like for the archaeologists when the team unearthed the couple.

I bet anything that the couple that was found that when they first met knew instantly that they loved one another. Perhaps the couple proves that love is a real tangible thing. The couple locked forever in their eternal embrace might also prove that love can withstand time even in the hour of death. I wonder what the name of the two were.....I think the two of these young people made quite a love story for us all to share in but its also a sad story as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------

In other news it was another day at work for me but the weather was nice until later in the afternoon when it got a little cold and decided to rain. As you all know tomorrow is "VALENTINES DAY" just thought I would remind you.

Do you know that all day long I've had the song "feeling good" by Michael Buble stuck in my head and I couldn't get it out of my head. Has this ever happened to you ??? Has a song ever gotten stuck in your head and there was no way to get it out ?? Don't get me wrong I like him as a singer but not when the song goes on and on and on and on and on and you get the jist of what I'm talking about. Here is a link for you to share in ---------> http://www.michaelbuble.com/ .

So how are you dear world ? How was the weather in your neck of the woods ? Do you have any plans for Valentines Day ???? I hope you have a memorable one with your family, friends and perhaps coworkers. Do take care my dear world.

If I don't get a chance to talk to you tomorrow "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY" from me to you.

Byyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine`s Day to you too Monae. Thank you for the lovely card you sent me, it was really appreciated and it was very sweet of you to think of me. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

http://journals.aol.com/labdancer51/SandrasScribbles/