Sunday, February 4, 2007

I LOVED WATCHING THE SUPER BOWL !!!!!!

Hello dear world

Good evening how are you ? I am happy to report that the Indianapolis Colts won against the Chicago Bears 29 - 17 even though it rained endlessly throughout the game. However the best part of the Super Bowl was seeing Prince perform during the Super Bowl halftime show. It was really nice hearing him sing "Purple Rain". Prince hasn't changed a bit he is still the world's greatest singer.

So my dear world how was your night ?? How did you spend your Sunday ? Did you watch any of the Super Bowl ? I have to say that I am a huge fan of the Halftime shows as well as watching the players play. I just thought that I would share that with you.

Take care dear world. I'll talk to you again soon.

Byyyye !!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Super Bowl is on so late in the UK that watching it would mean very little sleep before Monday morning. http://journals.aol.co.uk/pbaldrey/PetesPlace/

Anonymous said...

Ok, I admit, I wasn't that interested in the Super Bowl this year. I mainly watched it for the commercials :o)
I hope you are doing well today!
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Ok, so me and my husband Chris were rooting for the Bears... argh!!! ... And while my husband enjoys watching the game (he's a huge Rams fan!), I'm one of those people who enjoys the commercials (only during Super Bowl time, otherwise I pretty much despise them) but I was quite disappointed with this years ads... it was like the same 5 companies pretty much dominating the whole Super Bowl ad spaces, and presenting nothing innovative, nor spectacular!... Although, I have to admit I did like that Bud ad where you see the couple in their car, and the guy wants to give a hitchhiker carrying an ax a lift, then as they travel together as a threesome, they encounter another hitchhiker carrying a chainsaw, etc.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!   I thought it was tooooo funny!!!