Wednesday, February 7, 2007

A Little News

Hello dear world

How are you ? First things first...it was another day at work for me. I am happy to report that the weather in my neck of the woods warmed up quite a bit however it won't last but I enjoyed every minute of the warm afternoon. I can't wait until Springtime. As for me I have feeling pretty good I can't complain. I sure won't be missing the Icelandic Winter we've been having.

Anywho....I went to Blockbuster with one of my coworkers during my lunch break and the movies I wanted weren't out yet including "The Holiday" with Jack Black or "Catch And Release". They won't be released until March so I will have to mark that date on my calendar.

By the way tonight my favorite show Bones will be coming on which is my favorite television show. What's yours ?

In other news.....February 14th is fast approaching also known as Valentines Day. As you know I am still single but I will be celebrating the occasion with family, my coworkers and with those of you who I have addresses. I went out bought Hallmark Valentine cards, then I went to the Post Office and got some stamps and then I signed the cards and sealed the envelopes. Hopefully my cards will be arriving to all of you who have received cards from me during other holidays. If anyone else would like a card for Valentines Day please feel free to send me an e-mail and let me know if you would like to be getting a card.

Here are a few sites that might just get you in the mood for the special occasion :

http://www.history.com/minisites/valentine

http://holidays.lovingyou.com/valentine

http://cyberchocolate.blogspot.com/

http://www.foodnetwork.com/

http://www.fieldmuseum.org/Chocolate/history.html

You might also want to go out and rent the movie "Chocolat" with Johnny Depp and Juliette Binoche its a pretty good movie to see during Valentines Day.

So my dear world how was your day ? How are things in your neck of the woods ? Will you be celebrating Valentines Day ?? That's about all for now. I will talk to you again later.

Good-night dear world. Take care.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great night, Missy

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your weather has warmed a little, but I think we've got your snow. Brrrr. B. x

Anonymous said...

I wanted to see that movie chocolat and I forgot all about it.  Thanks for the reminder!  I happened to be doing a little journal hopping when I found your link.

Monica

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop in and say hi hon. Thanks for stopping by my Journal and now that I've found yours I'll definately stop in once in awhile to say hi to another new found friend. I tend to watch alot of horror movies. (I know kinda odd being the person I am) But then again when you lived through enough horror in your life you tend to want to see something where the outcome comes out different. If I watch anything new I think you might like I'll keep you in mind. As far as tv goes. I'm usually fond of the animal channel (rolls eyes). I'm a huge animal activist so that kinda fuels my passion. I do enjoy watching House as well. Alrighty I'll stop in again soon to chat with ya. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Thank You soooo very much for the Valentine's Day Card... it was quite a nice surprise... I haven't been able to get online in a while because I had family come in from out of town, so I wasn't even expecting it!  My husband Chris got it out of the mailbox first and was "curious" as to who would be sending me a V-day card!  LOL  Then he read it (after me), and was cool about it since it was from you.  :o)