Saturday, April 1, 2006

My Saturday....

Hello Dear World......

How are you today ? I am happy to report that I am feeling much better today. Thank you all for your kind words and condolences I appreciate all of your kindnesses. Let me tell you how my day has been. Earlier this morning I went to a hair salon here in Georgia called " Hair Cuttery " which has great hair stylists let me tell you. I spent the morning getting my hair done which hasn't been done in quite a while. My hair style is nice its got blonde chunks and its cut in layers which I like. It took a while but it turned out beautifully. Next time I go back I will get a little bit more cut off its still pretty long. The blonde looks good and the rest of it is a dark brown color. The hair stylist did my hair quite wonderfully.

After I got my hair done my folks and I went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant called " La Parrilla " which has some of the best Mexican food here in Georgia. We like to go there a lot because it is so good.

Let me tell you the weather has been quite nice. Spring is definitely here and everything is blooming. There is a lot of color in the trees from shades of green, orange, yellow and brown. I like this time of year but the only part of Spring I don't like is the pollen. The pollen is dreadful it makes your throat hurt, your eyes burn and your sneezing constantly. Thank goodness for allergy medication. But the weather is nice and the wind is cool. It was time for the freezing winter chill to take a vacation for a while. I can't wait for Summertime that is another great time of year.

Do you like Springtime dear world ????? I will talk to you later. As you can tell I am feeling much better so thanks for everything dear world........Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pleased your feeling better ,great a new hairdo ,pity no pictures ,great you all enjoyed your mexican meal .........Jan xx