Saturday, April 15, 2006

What I Did on Friday......

Hello Dear World.....

How are you ? I hope you all will have a wonderful Easter.

How was my Friday you might ask....Well more people at my work talked about how nice my hair looked. Lots of people seemed to wonder why I cut it. They ask me if I have a boyfriend yet and I tell them not yet.

On Friday it was another warm day in Atlanta, Georgia. After I got off of work my mom, my youngest niece and I went to Target which is another one of my favorite places to shop. I bought some things including some CD's. One of my CD's is by the singer NE-YO and the title of his CD is " In My Own Words ". One of my favorite songs on his CD is " So Sick ".

NE-YO has a very wonderful voice. I couldn't wait to go out and buy NE-YO's CD. The first time I heard the song " So Sick " I couldn't wait to get to the store and buy it. One of my other CD's I bought is by a group called " The Black Eyes Peas ". There is a song on the CD called " Where Is The Love " which was written during the tragedy of September 11th.

I also purchased a book written by Elie Wiesel titled " Night " which was recommended to me through a friend online. My friend told me that since I had read " The Diary of Anne Frank " I should read his book.

I ended my day listening to the song "So Sick" which I love, love, love, love. All in all I had a really wonderful day and I'm feeling great. How was your day dear world ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your having a great Easter too dear ,I will look out for the book,I read Anne Franks diary many years ago .....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

...I LOVE new music! My second favorite thing is new books!  You got both!!! I really, really, really wish you weren't leaving J-Land. Please do start a new journal site even if you do leave AOL.

...wishing you the best...TERRY

Anonymous said...

It was not a bad day at all, I think. My in-laws had a nice time here and my brother-in-law enjoyed his time today as well.

Coldstone Creamery - how can you go wrong? :)

Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage