Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter !!!!

Hello Dear World.....Happy Easter !!!!!

How is your holiday going ? Early this morning at 6:00 there was a sunrise service outside at my church which is St. Philip Benizi Catholic Church.You can find information about my church at this site -------> www.stphilipbenizi.org/ . It was quite a beautiful service. You might say that it was like a picnic because some people had their blankets spilled out on the ground while other people including my family had beach chairs situated on the grass and walk way. The sun had decided to sleep in but the sky was perfectly blue and it was still a little dark out since it wasn't quite morning. The music at the service was great and it was nice to be with my family. This was my first time going to the sunrise service at my church usually we go about 9:00. I really enjoyed the mass and the there was a Spanish mass inside and you could hear the Mariachi band playing music inside while the sunrise service was going on. All of it was nice.

After the service we went and had breakfast which is always nice to do as a family on a Sunday morning. Dear world, do you have any special traditions or mass at the church you attend ? If you don't mind me asking what is the name of your church dear world ?

As some of you might not know my 30th birthday is coming up this Saturday. When is your birthday ?? Does anyone else have a birthday in April ?

Anyway......I just hope that you have a wonderful Sunday and a very Happy Easter with your family and loved ones. Take care everyone......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a nice Easter!  :)