Saturday, April 1, 2006

Sidenote.....

Hello Dear World.....

Good evening. Its later in the evening and I wanted to share a little more news with you. Once we arrived home from " La Parrilla " we saw 2 movies which were rented from Blockbuster. One of the movies was called " A History Of Violence " with Viggo Mortenson, Maria Bello, Ed Harris and William Hurt. The movie was really great. It was filled with lots of exciting twists and turns from start to finish. I really enjoyed the movie. I would like to rent it again just so I can see it again. Perhaps I will buy the movie so I can see it whenever I want.

During the movie I ate some new ice cream I bought called Irish Bliss which is Irish cream coffee flavored ice cream with Irish vanilla cream and rich chocolate cookies. In my opinion the ice cream was a little too sweet with the coffe flavor and the Irish cream. I don't think that I will buy that flavor of ice cream again.

After the movie " A History of Violence " we saw another movie called " Derailed " with Clive Owen, Jennifer Aniston, XZIBIT and RZA. I have to say in all honesty that the movie was rather awful. By the middle the movie got rather silly and I was glad to see the end of the movie. I can say that Clive Owen is a rather nice looking guy and so is XZIBIT. I can't say that " Derailed " was my favorite movie.

I can also say that the weather here has been wonderful. Its been nice to be out in this weather. The wind was cool and the sky was a perfect shade of blue. Despite the pollen the weather is great. I hope that the weather tomorrow will be just as nice.

How was your Saturday dear world ?????

Good- night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...


You must have enjoyed that Movie "A history of violence" to want to see it again ~ and the ice cream sounded lovely ~ even if it was a bit sweet ~ The weather here as been really nice ~some Sunshine and a bit of rail ~ My Saturday was quite ~ a bit of shopping ~ a bit of cleaning nothing exciting ~ but nice ~ Ally
http://journals.aol.co.uk/ally123130585918/Lifewithally

Anonymous said...

The ice cream sounds delicious just a small helping for me please .......Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Baskin Robbins' Chocolate and Peanut Butter.  Best ice cream ever.  The one that you described sounds once in a while yummy though if you thought it too sweet, I might have to sprinkle mine with unsweetened baking chocolate shavings to cut the sweet down.