Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Something new............and sad

Hello Dear World........

It seems like forever that I haven't been writing you but here I am. Some of you might not know this but I got another hair cut and my hair at this point is..........short. Everyone at work loves it and they have been giving me nice comments on how nice it looks which I appreciate. I haven't had it short in a really long time. People have told me that I look completely different without my long hair. It will be different having short hair now that warm weather is rolling into Atlanta thank goodness. I was getting tired of the cold weather that seemed to linger practically forever in my neck of the woods.

Also the biggest upset here in Atlanta is the price of gasoline which is to the point of $3-a-gallon which has everyone wondering.........when will the prices start to go down again. Getting to work is becoming a huge expense to many here in Georgia. Many people are work say that pretty soon the price of gas will probably sky rocket to $10-a-gallon the way things are going I wouldn't doubt it. Is anyone having the same problem with the price of gas ???

............And now for the sad news. My time with AOL is coming to an end which means I will have to leave all of you.........my dear friends here at J-Land. So many of you have welcomed me with open arms which has meant the world to me. I will never forget your kindnesses or your friendship to me those things will stay with me forever. I will miss you all very much which I will find it hard to say good-bye before the end. I don't know what I will do when I will leave J-Land. I can say that J-Land has been another kind of home for me. I have come to know so many of you that I don't know what it will be like not to come to J-Land.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WON'T FORGET YOU !!!!!!!!!

If you don't hear from me it is because I am no longer home at J-Land. I am sorry that I didn't get to visit many journals I heard of.

Take care everyone...........Good-night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you and everyone likes your new haircut. We will miss you and hope you will like the new internet service. Don't forget you can download AIM and still leave comments and if you send your favorite journals to you new address you can still read our journals and can start a new one on AIM. Have a good night. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

If you get another site, many journaling sites are free, don't forget to send it out....

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, Please do open a new journal, it would be really nice if we can carry on reading about you..  I`m glad everyone likes your new look haircut and you `re getting warmer weather.  I hope it warms up here too.  I hope you and your family have a lovely Easter, take care my dear. :o))

Love and hugs

Sandra xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I should imagine your new short hair looks very nice and I am glad you are getting compliments.  Is it you have just decided to leave aol. and go elsewhere or is there some other reason?  If you do go elsewhere perhaps you can start a new journal there and we can still visit.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/