Friday, April 7, 2006

Leaving AOL........

Hello Dear World........

I have some rather sad news....Pretty soon I won't be at AOL anymore. I will be moving to Bellsouth. I wanted to give you all my new address at Bellsouth so here it is --------------->  Southernmush@bellsouth.net

If you would please send your comments and e-mails to me at that address in the future I would appreciate that kindly. I am sad to think that I won't be at AOL Journals much longer. My service with AOL is about to come to an end. I hope that I will be able to still talk to you my dear friends at my new address.

I will miss you all and I have treasured your kindnesses so much. For now I am at AOL but not for long. I will find it hard to leave but I have to be moving to Bellsouth. I love you all and have come to treasure our chats, sharing journals and getting to know one another. This is sad to say but I will probably not be with you much longer.

Filled with tears........

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hun download AIM and start an AIM journal. I hope that we don't lose you forever. With AIM you can still comment and write in a journal.

Anonymous said...

You can start an AIM journal, or make one on blogger! Keep us posted

Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

Anonymous said...

Don't be sad :-)
AOL Journals is avalible for anyone to use with the AOL Instant Messenger ( AIM ).
You can "convert" your AOL screen name to make it an AIM name.
You'll still be able to keep "southernmush" name and that means you'll be able to access your journal. AOL does have some information on how to do this:
http://journals.aol.com/communityeditor/CommunityNews/entries/1374

To get the AIM software, visit AIM.com to download the messenger. Once you have the AIM software installed you'll be able to make the switch as described in the link above. If you have questions, that Journal is maintained by AOL.

Your current screen name, or any AOL/AIM screen name, will let you comment on Journals and it'll be just like before only you won't have AOL. It'll be different, logging in from the web, but you don't have to stop what you've been doing with Journals :-)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I found the 'memo'; someday I'm gonna read the older entries before I comment on the new ones.

Great advice you've been given here...do keep us posted...you have my address as well.
Dona