Thursday, April 20, 2006

Just A Little News.......

Hello Dear World.....

How are you ? I have a little bit of news today. No, not about Tom Cruise the nut and his new baby everyone has heard about that already. You probably have wondered where I have been since the last time we talked. I have been around. Dear world you will be happy to know that I will be around J-Land for a little while longer......So feel free to go over to Oprah's place and jump carelessly up and down on her couch. Or you can go over to Jay Leno's place and jump on his chairs.

On a different note I have been working as usual and its been keeping me busy through the week. Here's a little site you might want to check out if you want to see a little bit of my neck of the woods........Check this out -------> www.co.clayton.ga.us/  

 Of course the weather here has been rather warm and muggy it sticks to your skin like glue. I would say that it must have been 106 degrees outside in my opinion here in Atlanta, Georgia.

On a even greater and exciting note I will be officially turning " 30 " years old on Saturday. Can you believe I'm turning 30. If you like you can accidentally send me greeting cards to Tom Cruise's house or www.tomcruiseisnuts.com . You can send me greeting cards by the bus load I'm sure that will send Tom running to a psychologist in no time. Just kidding.......

If any of you are wonderding the date of my birthday is April 22. Saturday will be the official day.

I have to say that I would like to thank each and everyone of you who has left me many kind words and comments. I really appreciate your friendship and your open arms to me here at J-Land.

So just know that Elvis won't be leaving the building for a little while longer so feel free to jump over to Oprah's with all of your excitement in...... 10 seconds.....starting now

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2..........Aren't I funny ???

Ta ta for now

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea !!!!!!!!!!!!   Your gonna be with us for longer.................
That is great news..........
Cause I would miss you very very much if you were gone....

Anonymous said...

Pleased you wont be going yet ,and yes your funny lol ........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you still here....and happy early B-Day!  :)

Anonymous said...

Happy early birthday. Glad to see you could skip over the Cruise stuff and get to the good stuff.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Who's Tom Cruise ? ~ Only joking lol ~ Glad you are staying would miss your Dear Diary ~ and you of course ~ Happy Early Birthday ~ hope you have a wonderful one ~ and yes you are "Funny" ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  I`m glad to hear that you`ll be around for a while longer.  You`ll be much missed when you leave so it`s good to know they`ll be more entries to read.   I do hope that Tom Cruises baby hasn`t inherited his father`s weirdness or his teeth..lol!  :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from your friends in Colorful Colorado!  David