Friday, April 21, 2006

Some News......

Hello Dear World......

How are you ???? Today was another day at work for me and it was a rather warm day in my neck of the woods. 

 As you already know tomorrow will be my 30th birthday. My family and I will be spending the day at the " Fernbank Museum Of Natural History ". Check out the site at  http://www.fernbank.edu/museum/ . I have never been there before so it will be my first trip there and my first birthday at this museum. Has anyone ever been to this museum before ? I don't know what I will see or do there but I'm sure it will be fun to be with my family and to be there. I can't wait until tomorrow.

Tonight I am treating my family out to dinner at a nice restaurant. I don't know where yet but I'm sure where ever it is the food will be good and we will have a nice night. What are your plans tonight dear world ? Did you make plans tonight ? I didn't make plans tonight but we are doing something tonight. I learned that when you make plans they never work out but when you don't make plans I find that I end up doing tons of things. So here is my advice dear world for the weekend don't make plans and perhaps you will end up doing something new. Tell me how your weekend is on Monday and let me know what you did okay......

I will let you know how my birthday was tomorrow...I'm sure I will have tons to tell you at the end of my day.

I'll talk to you my dear friends later........Good-night and take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darlin
Happy Early 30th Birthday..............
Wish you all the best...

Anonymous said...

I am late reading this but I hope you had a very Happy Birthday. I have been late reading a lot of journals as I have been down in my back again. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs, Helen