Monday, April 24, 2006

The Monday Daily News........

Hello Dear World......

How was your Monday ? It was a really wonderful beautiful day here in Atlanta Georgia. It was over 80 degrees here and I have to say it was amazing. I wish you were all here with me to enjoy it as I did. Anyway.....as you all know I had a really wonderful weekend of celebrating my birthday and getting used to being " 30 " which is going fine. So what did you do today ?

I have been reading some journals that I thought I would really like to share with you. One of them is titled "Sandra's Scribbles" which is kept by a lovely lady named Sandra who is a really sweet lady and I would like you to meet her. You will enjoy her journal as I do. Here is the address of her journal -------- http://journals.aol.com/labdancer51/SandrasScribbles

One of my other favorites is a journal titled " Sunshine Colorado Notes " which is kept by a great guy named David who I think is a sweet person like Sandra. His journal is filled with lots of interesting notes from his neck of the woods. You will want to drop over and meet him for yourself. I really like this journal so here is his address so go by and say hello ------- http://journals.aol.com/dwhee70041/SunshineColoradoNotes/

While reading David's journal I came upon another interesting journal titled " Bluesmoke Inn " which I found quite wonderful. I got to reading it and I had to share it with you dear world. I think you will like it as I do. I hope you enjoy reading it. Here is the address --------- http://journals.aol.com/blueblueandblew/BluesmokeInn/

Please let me know what you think of these terrific people and their journals. I really think you will have a great time meeting them and reading about them in their journals as I do. If you can leave them a note saying hello and tell them I sent you. I hope you are able to stop over. Perhaps you will get a chance to meet someone new.

Until next time.......Take care dear world.......

Yours, M.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats why you are such a special person, you always think of others....

Anonymous said...

Just noticed that your a LEFTY!!!!!
ME TOO!!!
Cool, cool.
Delaine

Anonymous said...

Iagree Sandra is a lovely person whose journal is a joy to read ,Im left handed too ...........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice Birthday weekend. I have been reading Sandra's journal for a while now. I will check out the two others. Hope you have another beautiful day today. Hugs, Helen