Wednesday, April 26, 2006

What Is Today ? Oh That's Right.....Wednesday

Hello Dear World.....

I trust you are all fine. I wanted to let you know dear world that I won't be visiting you this weekend due to the fact that I will be on a little camping trip with my family. I will miss chatting with you but upon my return I am more than sure that I will have plenty to tell you........

By the way the weather here in Atlanta has changed once more....It was a cold 64 degrees here and it rained for a little while in my neck of the woods. I hope it doesn't rain on my trip. I don't know what my trip will be like but I'm sure whatever we do it will be fun. How is the weather in your neck of the woods ?

I will be happy tonight due to the fact that I get to see my boyfriend on television.....You didn't know I found a boyfriend ? I did and I'm sure your wondering what his name is........His name is Chris, Chris Daughtry that is. He is a singer on American Idol. He is a wonderful looking guy don't you think ?????

Of course I had to go into work today which was busy as usual. Its a crazy house where I work take my word for it. To explain would take forever just know that my work is a real nut house no explanations needed.

I was doing some more reading today here in my J-Land and I wanted to share some interesting journals with you. The journals are titled " Photographs Of My Soul " and " Bit O' Blarney " here are the links........

Photographs Of My Soul ----------- http://journals.aol.com/cutebutpsycho028/PhotographOfMySoul/

Bit O'Blarney ------------- http://journals.aol.com/zamboni831/BitOBlarney/

Please enjoy these journals as I did. I'm sure you will like getting to know these people.

Take care dear world.........

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The weather changed here in Western Washington too, today.  The last few days it's been in the high 60's & low 70's.  Today it was gloomy and 52* but no rain. I actually have  had a fire in the woodstove all day.  I hate to turn the furnace on at this time of the year.  Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

The weather here in England seem to change every day we never have one day alike ~ Seems like Spring one day and then back to winter ~ Hope you have a good camping trip ~ Ally