Sunday, April 2, 2006

My Sunday......

Hello Dear World..........

How was your Sunday ? I am happy to report that both me and the weather are doing fine. Here's what I did today : Earlier my family and I watched " King Kong " which we rented from Blockbuster. I have to say that despite the really huge bugs and the dinosaurs it was a pretty decent movie overall. The ending was kind of sad though.

Later on my mother , nieces and I went to Walmart which is always fun. Remember my coworker I told you about D____ whose husband passed away recently. Well tomorrow her husband's funeral is tomorrow. I bought a pretty nice outfit for the occasion. I bought a aquamarine colored shirt with a pair of nice black dress pants and I have a necklace to go with it.

I guess that's about it for now. I will talk to you again soon...........Good-night

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I havn't seen the "NEW" King Kong yet ~ but have watched the old one many times and the ending is sad ~ outfit you bought sounds nice ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well with the funeral tomorrow ,the outfit sounds nice ,I too have seen the old version of King kong ,not seen the new one yet .............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hope the funeral went well. I bet you looked good in your new outfit. Helen

Anonymous said...

We have been thinking of getting that King Kong movie.
I bet the outfit looked nice.

Anonymous said...

Hi there - thank you for stopping by and saying hello. I'm so sorry to hear about your co-workers husband and your friend. ~ Lori